PDA

View Full Version : Vapochill owners, would you buy an SLI cooling kit??

Rukee
01-09-05, 10:37 AM
If enough vapochill owners would be interested, (http://forum.vapochill.com/showthread.php?t=8871) asetek may make an adapter kit to fit the SE, PE and XE units to cool SLI VCs. Would you be interested in such a head kit if it was offered for sale??

Rukee
01-09-05, 12:08 PM
if you would, them please follow that link above and report in in that thread at asetek`s forums please.

Rukee
01-10-05, 08:14 AM
bump for the Vapo owners.

Dr.Nick
01-10-05, 09:34 AM
I do not think its a good idea to vapo a gfx card. The reason I say this is because you have to keep whatever is being vapo'd at 100% load at all times to avoid condensation. I have almost lost a cpu by not doing this and although its not hard to keep a cpu at full load it will be hard to do the same to gfx card. Would be nice tho no doubt

Sazar
01-10-05, 09:58 AM
can run rthdrbl or whatever in the background when not playing games :cool:

but yes, you make a valid point there nick...

BladeRunner
01-10-05, 10:40 AM
Have they also solved that 6 series 0 degrees C problem?

Cold is mostly.. but not always better, I had an Asus GF2 GTS when new, and if I cooled the core below 16C I would get occasional Blank screens, (only for like 2 secs then the image would come back). This was in windows as It would run above 16C during gaming, (I was cooling the Inside of the PC with sub zero air from outside :D ) It was definately 16C or below because at 17C reported or above It didn't do it at all......... weird hey :confused: