PDA

View Full Version : FS/T: Kingston ValueRAM 512MB (2x256) PC3200 CAS 3 RAM

superklye
01-15-05, 12:10 AM
As some of you may have known from my dealings with Kingston, I just have not had luck except for this one dual channel kit from them that is in perfect condition and is rock solid. It has the full retail box and everything, including the lifetime warranty.

This RAM has withstood 12+ hour sessions of Prime95 and has served me well through countless gaming hours.

I am selling it because I just bought 1GB (2x512) of Corsair RAM and no longer have any need for this.

I will sell the RAM for $45 shipped (it goes for $75 on NewEgg).

My eBay feedback can be found here:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=superklye&ssPageName=STRK:ME:UFS

The two negatives are explainable:
The first (closest to the top) was retaliatory becuase I left that douche a negative for selling me a burned DVD that he claimed was new. I paid within minutes of the auction close and was the tip-top, model eBayer that I always am.

The second was because his email was from the yahoo.ca domain which I had Hotmail block because I got so much spam from spoofed addresses from that domain. He sent a bunch of emails and I sent emails to him, but I never got his or his replies since they were all blocked. He left the negative before I was able to realize my mistake. Everything was figured out and I sent him the money and he sent the CDs.

I am willing to take reasonable offers or trade deals (I would trade for a PCI GeFORCE 4 MX or FX card if someone had one...I want three monitors) but would prefer the money.

EDIT: The only catch is that I can't ship this out until the new stuff arrives (should be here no later than Wednesday 1/19)

superklye
01-15-05, 12:28 AM
you don't think it's too early?

EDIT: I went ahead and did it, and I have to say...my computer feels faster already. :)

superklye
01-15-05, 12:40 AM
haha thanks...so are you going to make an offer or what? :p

Headbust
01-16-05, 10:58 AM
Id take it for $35 shipped via paypal immediatly

superklye
01-16-05, 08:18 PM
I can't accept payments from paypal, but if you could send a Money Order, I would do it no questions.

Actually...let me talk to one of my roommates who has a paypal accout that is hooked up to his bank. He can accept. I'll see if he will. He should be home in the next 2 hours some time.

ss284
01-16-05, 08:52 PM
If headbust passes on the deal, I can get an MO out to you tomorrow.

-Steve

superklye
01-17-05, 01:06 AM
An MO for $45? Since I've got the two of you interested, I'm going to go with whoever is offering me a better deal.

FIGHT!

ss284
01-17-05, 02:40 PM
A MO for $35 =). I can do non CC paypal as well.

-Steve

superklye
01-17-05, 03:09 PM
Well, the price I posted was $45, I was going to go with $35 because it was the only offer, but since you came along, I would like to get closer to my original price. I guess if that is not possible, it will have to go to Headburst because he posted first. :-\

ss284
01-17-05, 06:57 PM
Yeah thats fine. I was just saying if the paypal didnt work out, I could send an MO, since you seem to prefer that method.

-Steve

superklye
01-17-05, 10:04 PM
Okay, so ss284, you are still offering only $35? If that is the case, then Headshot will get it because he offered first, unless there is anyone that is going to pay the price I am asking.

ss284
01-17-05, 11:42 PM
I can do $37.50, but Id prefer to pay with paypal as to forgo the hassle of dealing with MOs.

-Steve

superklye
01-17-05, 11:46 PM
Alright then it's sold to ss284 for $37.50. PM being sent.

Headbust
01-17-05, 11:54 PM
:thumbdwn:

superklye
01-18-05, 12:00 AM
dude, I'm sorry, but you offered less than what I asked and it was the same day I posted it...what do you want from me?