PDA

View Full Version : FS: nVidia GeForce3 64MB (Non Ti)

Iceman
01-15-05, 12:14 PM
This is an OEM version from Dell I got with my PC in 2001. Top of the line then, not anymore though. Heh heh.

It comes with its stock fan and memory heatsinks. It's the card itself. It still works fine, only been OC'ed slightly just to get a little more performance out of it.

$35 shipped.

stncttr908
01-15-05, 04:06 PM
No one else has chimed in yet, so it might as well be me.

nV News FS/FT rules state that you must have an eBay and/or Heatware ID to sell.

marqmajere
01-15-05, 05:47 PM
No one else has chimed in yet, so it might as well be me.

nV News FS/FT rules state that you must have an eBay and/or Heatware ID to sell.

Where does it say that? :confused:

ragejg
01-15-05, 06:47 PM
nV News FS/FT rules

:p

Iceman
01-15-05, 06:54 PM
Hmm. I don't remember seeing that, but I have one.

mitch3226 is my eBay name. 12 buys, 12 praises, just started selling now. You figure, I buy all this stuff, I have to sell what I replace, so that's what I'm doing now. I actually have a number of things more to sell, I think all hardware. I'll have to check my closet. :afro2:

CaptNKILL
01-15-05, 09:46 PM
I told Mike a while ago that he should make that a seperate rule since its so important, but I guess he hasnt had time to change it. Right now its hidden in a paragraph about rule 6 or 7 i think.

Kamel
01-20-05, 02:54 AM
very nice... i'm most definitely interested.

i don't have _any_ money right now, but here soon i might be able to buy, so if anyone gets it before then dont worry about me, but i will be able to get it in probably... a week maybe.

i will see what i can do to come up with the money before then though (money hasn't been exactly abundant lately =\)

Iceman
01-20-05, 12:30 PM
I put it on eBay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5158225954&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Sorry, should've posted earlier, but it doesn't have to sell on eBay, $35 shipped is still on the table as of now.