PDA

View Full Version : For those of you with MOMO black wheels

Shamrock
01-15-05, 11:25 PM
http://web.axelero.hu/mozso/momo_m.html

here is a website that shows you how to repair the black wheels (not the MOMO red), I have been reading alot of people with shifter and pedal problems, so enjoy!

Sham

MUYA
01-16-05, 01:34 AM
Interesting, and thanks for the link but I have never had a problem with my Momo! :)

jAkUp
01-16-05, 02:19 AM
Never had a problem with mine either :)

crainger
01-16-05, 06:32 AM
Thanks for the link, but as those before me, I haven't had any problems with my Black MOMO wheel and I've had it for quite some time now.

Shamrock
01-16-05, 11:14 PM
i've not had a problem with my Red MOMO either, but I still have a website bookmarked, just in case ;)

crainger
01-17-05, 06:19 AM
i've not had a problem with my Red MOMO either, but I still have a website bookmarked, just in case ;)

I don't expect you will either, those wheels were built to last, More metal and even leather am I right??

Shamrock
01-17-05, 08:28 AM
correct, read above...I am wearing the leather off my wheel, I drive so much :) and yes, it IS solid.

When I first got this wheel, I thought to myself...this isnt gonna be that strong.....stupid me, set the feedback strength ALL THE WAY UP! (150%)...I had just bought F1 2001 to go along with this wheel...and the first time I hit the wall...the wheel snapped out of my hands, and hurt my thumb, wrist and middle finger (my gear changing finger)...I sprained my thumb though. Mind you, I am not a big guy....ring finger of size 7, so imagine my hands, and arms (i'm not strong) but still, this wheel STILL impresses me :D

circuitbreaker8
01-17-05, 11:26 AM
My wheel is still fine, but I cant believe they use plastic on some of those parts in there :( Anyways, if anything goes wrong with mine, I just take it back to CompUSA and get a brand new one :D