PDA

View Full Version : Drivers for 6800 Go?

jAkUp
01-17-05, 11:34 AM
I'm confused a little guys, where can I get the latest drivers for 6800 go? As far as I know, the standard Forceware don't work on it, do they? Any advice on where I can find the best drivers for this? I know there are modded drivers for these chipsets (I think) is it ok to use these?

I've never had experience with an nV notebook, so I'm a little confused. My buddy's getting this notebook today and I have to get Windows installed and then ship the notebook out to him quick. (He's in the navy)

wEEt
01-17-05, 11:39 AM
I guess, 71.50 has mobile support. But I guess, every driver from LaptopVideo2Go (http://www.laptopvideo2go.com/) works with modded inf!

jAkUp
01-17-05, 11:40 AM
ahhhh.. nice :) I think I'm just gonna use the 71.50's off that site

mobilenvidia
01-17-05, 08:14 PM
I'm dissappointed jAkup, I've been coming here for ages selling my wares and you havn't even noticed. :o

mikedep333
01-17-05, 08:18 PM
I'm dissappointed jAkup, I've been coming here for ages selling my wares and you havn't even noticed. :o
lol
Anyway, just take a look at the recent poll, people love the 71.20's, including me. But if you don't play HL2, the 71.50's are probably the best.

rewt
01-17-05, 08:31 PM
I'd recommend 67.50, as it was released by Eurocom for their laptop with 6800 Go.

mobilenvidia
01-17-05, 08:51 PM
I'm actually still using 67.02, I like this the bestest, but alas I don't have the go6800 :(
It seems to be the most stable driver (my wife also uses the lappy and she gets angry when things don't work as they should)
My testing partition is riddled with old drivers, and tweaks tested.

If you are using a Mobile GPU, use my modded INF as they have a few essential laptop GPU settings that help with lid closure etc.
With the modded INFs you can use an driver that is out there.
BTW Sager have stopped selling the go6800 as there is supposed to be a new version coming out with faster DDR3 RAM (oohh aaahhh).
So their holding off till then.
I also hear there is supposed to be a faster core speed version as well, but who knows.