PDA

View Full Version : Everquest 2 solo content 25 +

ChrisRay
01-18-05, 12:28 AM
I noticed alot of stuff in nektulos/steppes has greened or greyed out thats solo con. So I'm a little confused as to where to solo while lfg. Main areas I have explored are southern Nektulos and Northern Thundering Steppes. Obviously I havent had much chance to really do the enchanted lands quest. These zones have made soloing.. well pretty hard because I've only found a small spot in nektulos with decent skeletons ((like 6 and they at an altar area in SE Nektulos))

Any other suggestions? My main beef with EQ 2 is while it has great grouping content, Its soloing content seems a bit sparse.

Sgt_Pitt
01-18-05, 12:50 AM
hmm i would suggest you make the journey to the enchanted lands, theres lots of solo stuff there, but your right you have to look hard to find decent solo stuff. Part of the challenge i suppose. i mainly run around EL harvesting and dodging monsters, i found a rare rough opal harvesting which i sold for 85 gold :D

ChrisRay
01-18-05, 01:07 AM
hmm i would suggest you make the journey to the enchanted lands, theres lots of solo stuff there, but your right you have to look hard to find decent solo stuff. Part of the challenge i suppose. i mainly run around EL harvesting and dodging monsters, i found a rare rough opal harvesting which i sold for 85 gold :D

Alright. I'm 25. How impossible is enchanted lands quest to do? ;\

Ronin
01-18-05, 01:22 AM
EL quest isn't really hard at all.

You can solo the crabs, but beyond that, you'll need a small group (and there's the boat). The quest, all in all, should take you about an hour or two.

Sgt_Pitt
01-18-05, 01:37 AM
theres more than just crabs, theres fairies, badgers, baby bears, baby wasps and those skunks with scorpion tails feral lashers.

The hard part about getting to EL is getting a good party to take the boat ride, cause the final boss on the boat is very tough, id suggest finding a decent tank of at least lvl 30+

i was 29 when i went back to help some friends get through and i got hammered, but i dont carry a shield.

pingu2
01-18-05, 07:46 AM
The zek access quest is a level or 2 lower than the EL one with regard to the hard part (the boat trip) so you might like to try that one first... I did EL quest with a group of 26 to 28 people (2 healers) and Zek with 1 healer and found it easier despite having a healer less in the group.. if your tank isnt 28+ you will probably need 2 healers..

In addition to opening some great new areas, the quests are pretty cool - the boat parts are particularly fun :)

at 25 you can probably find enough to solo in TS and RoV - the solo mobs in Zek / EL I couldnt solo till 27 (being a bard, not the best at solo!)..

Ghosthunter
01-18-05, 08:42 AM
Try TS near RoV also go more south..kind of hidden.

i have not done much adventuring myself..been focusing on tradeskills most of the time..

Also been focusing on upgrading my 2 room appt in queynos harbor with all sorts of decorations...no clue but I am addicted to doing that