PDA

View Full Version : MOH:PA Problems

BENCHMARKMAN
01-19-05, 02:13 PM
I'm having problems with MOH:PA it keeps rebooting my PC. It usually reboots when I hit escape to go to the menu or when I try and save. I'm using the 67.02 drivers. I'm running 1024x768 high details and no aa or af. Its not a heat issue either because temps are in a safe range. I don't have this problem with any other games including: Star Wars Battlefront, Pirates, and Painkiller. Any ideas? Thanks

SH64
01-19-05, 02:20 PM
Do you have patch 1.1 installed ?

BENCHMARKMAN
01-19-05, 04:46 PM
Yes, I have the patch installed.

SH64
01-19-05, 05:17 PM
Hmm i'm using the same drivers & its running fine with me .
try reinstalling the drivers though & if didnt work then try using another ones ... say the 66.93 .

BENCHMARKMAN
01-19-05, 11:14 PM
I changed the both texture settings to medium and I had 0 crashes, odd. I guess the textures where taking up to much memory on the video card.

toxikneedle
01-19-05, 11:21 PM
I'd record the temps with rivatuner while you play, Anytime a vid card crashes and reboots your PC, it is a good chance its a overheating issue.... especially if you notice any lockups.

BENCHMARKMAN
01-20-05, 08:43 AM
I'd record the temps with rivatuner while you play, Anytime a vid card crashes and reboots your PC, it is a good chance its a overheating issue.... especially if you notice any lockups.

First if you notice I said the game now works. 2nd I already said it wasn't temps because I've already recorded them with rivatuner but thanks anyways I guess.