PDA

View Full Version : You are empty

aAv7
01-21-05, 01:37 PM
I dont think this game is getting enough word of mouth, just wanted to spread the info....look at these screens http://www.youareempty.com/main.php?s_id=gallery

Looks so detailed, even seems to have a bit of an edge over HL2. :eek: Looks awesome. I've been saying, this will be 05's painkiller...a good game that came out of nowhere....(as long as they dont give us a crappy expansion like dreamcatcher heh)

Lemme know what u guys think! :D

BioHazZarD
01-21-05, 02:35 PM
Hm interesting name, screens sure looks nice. But every1 can make very good screens to help promote the game and when its out its not that nice but lets hope thats not the case.

Ninjaman09
01-21-05, 02:36 PM
That looks pretty neat, I'll definitely keep up with it. I especially liked the slightly deformed looking character models, it's nice to see some developers show a little artistic creativity in a first-person shooter.

Mr. Hunt
01-21-05, 02:36 PM
Yeah it looks very good... but some of the creatures look kind of poor. What happened to the days of killing humanlike things?

superklye
01-21-05, 02:52 PM
Yeah it looks very good... but some of the creatures look kind of poor. What happened to the days of killing humanlike things?
Yeah, this one looks just downright retarded:
http://www.youareempty.com/downloads/screens/big/big_s_29.jpg

Ninjaman09
01-21-05, 03:15 PM
See, I like that. I've had enough killing "humanlike" things. I guess you guys haven't played Far Cry, Doom 3, or Half-Life 2? :rolleyes:

Seriously, a little innovation goes a long way.

SH64
01-21-05, 03:50 PM
Yep i know about it .. & looking forward a demo or some newer vids for it .

superklye
01-21-05, 04:55 PM
See, I like that. I've had enough killing "humanlike" things. I guess you guys haven't played Far Cry, Doom 3, or Half-Life 2? :rolleyes:
Heh, dude...

Far Cry: Mercs
Doom 3: Human-like demons, zombies and zombie soliders
HL2: Combine

aAv7
01-21-05, 06:51 PM

Seriously, a little innovation goes a long way.

I agree, I like the deformed characters. The characters and style of the game remind me of this old playstation classic called "Loaded."

Knot3D
01-21-05, 07:36 PM
Next to Splinter Cell Chaos Theory I really anticipate You Are Empty.

The engine looks way better than Stalker's imho. Better artistic direction as well.