PDA

View Full Version : FS: Far Cry, UT2004, Riddick, XP Professional upgrade

saturnotaku
01-21-05, 10:56 PM
Doing a bit of pre-spring cleaning. Actually, call it blizzard cleaning as it's been snowing like crazy here since about 4 p.m.

I'm also selling an upgrade CD of Windows XP Pro. This was purchased as an academic license, but there is no difference between it and the regular version of XP. I'm selling this because I've acquired a full version CD so I have no need for this any more. This is the original build with no service packs included. I will include a CD with SP2 on it for you convenience. It is possible to do a clean install from this upgrade CD. To do that, you'll need a full CD of a previous version of Windows. I'll have you covered there as included in the sale of this will be a legitimate, full version of Windows Millennium. If you have a blank hard drive, the Windows XP setup program will allow you insert the full, previous version disc for verification. Once you do that, setup will continue as normal. Pictures of both are below. I'm asking $70 shipped for both discs. These I will ship to Canada but no other foreign country.

http://members.cox.net/saturnotaku/nvnews/Windows.jpg

Heatware and eBay feedback can be found under my user ID here. Please PM if interested.

Edit: It dawned on me at about 5 a.m. that if I'm going to be doing any future reviews for this Web site, it wouldn't exactly behoove me to sell the games. So those aren't for sale any more. Windows still is. Thanks. :o

OWA
01-23-05, 11:19 AM
ygpm

saturnotaku
01-23-05, 11:26 AM
ygpm

And responded. Thanks for your interest. :)

Nevermiss
01-24-05, 08:27 PM
YGPM?

Does that mean it's sold already? If not, I am interested...

saturnotaku
01-24-05, 09:27 PM
YGPM = You've got a private message. Doesn't always mean something is sold, but in this case it does. Sold to OWA.

Nevermiss
01-25-05, 04:49 AM
shucks, thanks though...