PDA

View Full Version : Testing the waters to sell my PNY 6800 GT w/NV5

Pages : [1] 2

saturnotaku
01-24-05, 11:26 PM
I'm in one of my many trademark mood swings where I'm intending to do more gaming on consoles than I am my PC. Actually, once I beat Riddick, I'm probably going to spend a lot more quality time with my new toy (GameCube) and old friend (Xbox). As such, I don't really need to be sitting on this expensive video card that's powering my machine right now.

The card in question comes with its original retail box and packaging. The stock heatsink is included in case you want to ditch the NV5 (which I don't see why anyone would but that's just me). Card does 400/1100 just fine and dandy, but it doesn't like being pushed much higher than that.

Looking to get $360 shipped to the continental USA for it, which isn't a bad deal considering the cooler alone is worth $30. Canadian/International shipping is more depending on where you live. Heatware and eBay feedback can both be found under my user ID on this forum. Please PM if interested.

ss284
01-24-05, 11:40 PM
I just sold my BFG w/ NV5 for $365, so you should have no problems selling at this price.

-Steve

saturnotaku
01-24-05, 11:47 PM
Good to know. Thanks. :)

MUYA
01-25-05, 12:14 AM
If only u were inHong Kong! :p

saturnotaku
01-25-05, 06:10 AM
If only u were inHong Kong! :p

I'll send this thing anywhere as long as a buyer outside the US can ante up the extra shipping costs. ;)

MUYA
01-25-05, 06:28 AM
ya that is the problem :p
My lil bro needs a new card...he's been sffering on the ti4200! :D

saturnotaku
01-25-05, 07:04 AM
Check your PMs, d00dmiester. ;)

saturnotaku
01-25-05, 11:17 PM
Token bump.

saturnotaku
01-26-05, 08:20 PM
Bump, sniff, :cry:

MUYA
01-26-05, 08:27 PM
Oh man for the love of a decent deal! Someone listen to Saturns offer! Its 6800GT pre-modden with the slient and effect NV5 for chrisake!!!

If I had the financials I would have!!!

ANOTHER BUMP

jake_maveric_05
01-27-05, 05:13 PM
Saturnotaku...believe me if I had the money I would jump all over this deal.BUT i dont have any money right now.LoL.Thats why im selling my gamecube.LoL.But this is an awsome deal :super: and people if you got the money and your not gonna bye this......YOUR STUPID!!!!!!! :rw:

Edge
01-27-05, 07:57 PM
Man, if only I wasn't going PCI-E, I'd jump on this in a heartbeat. Hmm, don't supposed you're looking for any games for trade, are you Sat? I got a crapload of extra Xbox and PC games I'd trade you for it :D

saturnotaku
01-27-05, 10:48 PM
Thanks for the support/bumps. I'm not looking for any trades, though.

Vagrant Zero
01-28-05, 06:51 AM
Sat did you get in one the GT for $300 deal from best buy?

saturnotaku
01-28-05, 07:06 AM
Sat did you get in one the GT for $300 deal from best buy?

No, I bought this card fairly recently. And that deal was for a BFG, I'm selling a PNY that was purchased from another forum member.

Firetrak
01-28-05, 08:46 PM
Hey saturnotaku MUYA sent me, i'm interested in buying this card, please get back to me asap and let me know the specific details of this card. And the lowest price you're willing to go, i live in florida and i want to buy this straight away if its what i want.

Thanks

p.s. i'm at osnn and my screen name there is lancer, loads of people know me there, if you need a ref.

saturnotaku
01-28-05, 08:53 PM
Hi Firetrak, and thanks for signing up/posting. Hopefully you'll stick around here for more than this transaction (if it goes through that is).

I'm not sure what other information you're looking for as most of the details are listed on my initial post in this thread. I can tell you that this card was purchased slightly more than a month ago from forum member Zetto. Here's a link to the original transaction thread:

http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=41713

He's the one who did the NV5 mod. He actually took great care to make sure that the new heatsink properly covers the GPU and memory. I know that may not necessarily be reflected in the maximum overclock of this video card, but I think that's more due to luck of the draw. And it's not as if 400/1100 is really that bad. ;)

As for my status as a trader, my eBay feedback rating is 106-0-0 and my Heatware is 5-0-0. I've been around this forum a long time and folks can vouch for me. I'll go ahead and send you a PM regarding price so hang on for a couple more minutes.

Firetrak
01-28-05, 08:57 PM
did you pm me yet? also how do you want to do this, ebay, paypal plus what kind of shipping?

saturnotaku
01-28-05, 09:02 PM
PM was just sent. Shipping would be done via a UPS ground and fully insured.

MUYA
01-28-05, 11:15 PM
Hey Ed! Do i get a commision or soemthing if the sale goes through? :p

saturnotaku
01-28-05, 11:17 PM
Hey Ed! Do i get a commision or soemthing if the sale goes through? :p

I'll buy you a case of beer or something. You just have to come here to get it. :lol:

But thanks for sending him over here. He hasn't committed to buy yet, but he has all my information so we'll see where it goes from there.

MUYA
01-28-05, 11:22 PM
I'll buy you a case of beer
Free case of beer? I AM SO THERE! ;)

Hope it goes through bud!

saturnotaku
01-30-05, 03:05 AM
No response from the interested party as of yet. So if someone can commit to the purchase, you're going to be the one to get it.

jake_maveric_05
01-30-05, 11:06 AM
Dang! knowone has bought the video card yet.Shoot if I had the money to buy i'd buy it in a heart beat but! I dont have the money to get it LoL.Im hoping to get enough money soon to buy me a Geforce 6600.

winton
01-30-05, 10:10 PM
saturnotaku check your PM