PDA

View Full Version : LOAD"*",8,1

Cota
01-31-05, 03:48 PM
I've noticed that many of you had a commodore 64

I had one and loved it,also got a c-128 the first day it was available.

Amazing machines for their time.

I still have like 3 or 4 C64s somewhere and most of my original games.

Darth Rancid
02-01-05, 09:32 AM
Yep... I had a C-64.. Still have it but the soundchip is dead and it is generally very unstable these days... :( Maybe it isn't even working at all anymore, it was several years ago last time I powered it up...

I also still have my Milton Bradley Vectrex, and its in good working order. A pity the "computer expansion" went vapourware :(

Daneel Olivaw
02-01-05, 10:17 AM
I had the commodore64 screen, keyboard and 5.75 inch disk reader. I loved jumpman, stock cars, ghost and goblins, etc... Don't know what happenend with 'em though, since I moved I left it at my mom's so it's likely in the garbage... lol!

Daneel Olivaw
02-01-05, 10:18 AM
double post, please delete

Rakeesh
02-03-05, 12:13 AM
I still have the c64 monitor, keyboard/computer integrated thing, and 1541 floppy drive still intact. I realized much much later that almost all of the games I used to play back in the day were actually pirated :D

Not quite sure how they were pirated either as when I got the c64 it already had everything with it, and it came from my grandpa who lived in a town that was such a boonie that it was barely worthy of the title. They must have come from some kind of BBS's since they even had release group tags and warez demos (music/art made by the release group) included in them; they weren't just casual copies.

I remember my favorites being skyfox, raid over moscow, beach head 1 and 2, yie ar kung fu (early street fighter 2 style game,) and seven cities of gold, among others. I remember several of them being made by electronic arts.