PDA

View Full Version : black screens.

doddsy
02-01-05, 11:09 AM
a question.

i get a black screen after startup, and each time i got to graphics properties, while usin the 67.66 or 71.80.............and some others too.

someone suggested that this was because the drivers were lookin for tv out, and that i turn off this "search" using nv tweak.

nv tweak installed, i unchecked "allow force tv detection" and "tv locale auto detect".

I don't have the nview icon in the sys try. i don't have nview desktop management or nview menu editing enabled.

i've the 67.66's installed again. (driver cleaner et al.........) and still have this problem.........i don't get the black screens with most drivers........67.03s and 71.25's are fine........so.............can the black screen thing be fixed, is there a tweak that will work?

i don't have coolbits installed. the card is not overclocked. stock speess 350 core 1000 mem.

any suggestions..............

doddsy
02-01-05, 01:12 PM
ok i noticed a "tv" listed in "nview display settings" its in a drop down menu with my monitor.............the monitor is the only thing connected to the card..............so tikimotel may well have been right about the TV detection thing..............ok. i'll have a look on the big web thingy see if i can sort this out............but if you think of anything in the meantime..........