PDA

View Full Version : Interactive Oc!

ragejg
11-26-02, 10:03 AM
www.ocinside.de

In which there is interactive bridge painting guides for tbird/duron & morgan/palomino owners... (all setups covered in the "workshop")

Sorry the link didn't work so I thought I'd replace it with a website reference.

I may just use this guide to properly set my cpu...

...and judging by the rest of the site, it seems like a believable guide type thingy...

-=DVS=-
11-26-02, 11:09 AM
does your link works ?

http://www.ocinside.de/spicons/notfound.jpg

LORD-eX-Bu
11-26-02, 11:25 AM
Datei nicht gefunden! Das angegebene Dokument konnte auf diesem Server leider nicht gefunden werden. Was mündlich mitgeteilt werden kann, sollten nicht in Schreiben eingesetzt werden.:mad: :p :D

ragejg
11-26-02, 11:31 AM
Ich weisse nicht was du sagt. Ich will finden das problem. Mein deutsch ist nicht so gut, aber meine schule im "german" war im 1992.:D :D :D

-=DVS=-
11-26-02, 04:20 PM
Ich spreche nicht Deutsches erlernte es nie, aber Geplapperfisch spricht LoL :D

Starscream
11-26-02, 04:49 PM
Ich bin ein berliner.

ReDeeMeR
11-26-02, 05:33 PM
Was sind das Bumsen Sie ganz hier sprechend?

ragejg
11-27-02, 08:52 AM
Ok, so.... ummmm... anybody have any english feedback?:D

Smokey
11-27-02, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by ragejg
Ok, so.... ummmm... anybody have any english feedback?:D

Yeah looks good, ive tried to unlock my XP1800+ a few times, but the bridges are just so damn small:( plus I think using thermal grease isnt the best thing, and finding the right thing where I live is hard to find :mad:

LORD-eX-Bu
11-27-02, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by Smokey
Yeah looks good, ive tried to unlock my XP1800+ a few times, but the bridges are just so damn small:( plus I think using thermal grease isnt the best thing, and finding the right thing where I live is hard to find :mad:

So AS3 doesn't work well with unlocking?:confused:

Smokey
11-27-02, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by [eNv]-LORD-eX-Bu
So AS3 doesn't work well with unlocking?:confused:

No it has worked for some people, but for me its very messy, and very hard (for me at least) to join the bridges with a needle and AS3. Does anyone know if those silver pens work, cos that would be alot easier for me ;)

ragejg
12-04-02, 12:21 PM
Anybody do the XP lock/unlock (bypassing mobo multi. ad.)?
Is the ocinside.de guide factual?

I'm itching to do this to my 1600+!!