PDA

View Full Version : WoW Players...

Pages : 1 2 [3]

vampireuk
02-22-05, 10:38 AM
Unfortunately games like that have their fair share of idiots, the best thing to do is stick them on ignore then when you run into them in the future watch them get mobbed, and laugh at them as they get murdered. I generally run to the aid of anybody on my server who is getting killed near me and I've yet to run into somebody who complained, I shall consider myself lucky. :D

UDawg
02-22-05, 12:26 PM
Ya, I am on the server to FIGHT STUFF AND SPLODE IT UP! So I see a fight, I get in it.

WeReWoLf
02-22-05, 07:43 PM
My level 21 2h sword does around 26dps I believe and I am around a level off using the "sparrow" smallbore rifle. :D

Did I mention my 187 smithing? :angel:

edit: I also hit a 702 crit the other day :eek:

My highest crit so far is 3299 with execute. God i love that move. it almost makes playing warriors worth it for just that one move. get the mob down to 19 percent health and hit execute. you take a HUGE chunk of their life off (if you don't miss of course) and you get extra points of dmg per point of rage you have extra. unfortunately it uses up all your rage, so when you miss, you have no rage left. Without execute? my highest crit is with Enrage, Deathwish, Battle Shout, Greater Agility and Bloodthirst all running and i pulled off a 1500 default melee crit. God i loved that. I then proceded to own his ass coz my crit's kept proccing, keeping flurry alive. Flurry is the move that increases my attack speed by 30% BTW.

vampireuk
02-23-05, 06:10 AM
I use execute like a little wh*re in the hope of getting massive crits. :D

Woodelf
02-23-05, 04:43 PM
lvl 13 mage on lightbringer, just started playing this week.

Woodelf
02-23-05, 04:50 PM
I was just finishing the absent minded excavator last night and decided to help a 22 lvl rogue dwarf, since I received help from another player. Well about half way through I get a general message saying "DO YOU MIND!?" Then that dwarf says again "WOW! your weak and pathetic get out of here and stop stealing my kills" I just replied "I was just trying to help out. Thanks for being a PRICK!" Then later on down the road he stops by again and continues to say how weak and pethetic of a kill stealer I am.

Now this game is meant to be like a community game and assclowns like this really piss me off. I just don't get how some parents let their children play these games. Needless to say it pissed me off. Especially since I was going to give him all the lather armor I got just like I gave the wand to the preist that helped me.

I don't understand, I was under the impression that the person who makes the first hit, claim's the loot/experience?.
I've done the same thing, but only when the player looks in over their head. I'm new to mmorpg's though (cept for toontown), and am still figuring out the edicate. I hope I'm not offending anyone there. :eek:

UDawg
02-23-05, 05:28 PM
You are correct. They guy knows this. What he was saying, I assume is that all the anemies in that area were his to kill and I had no right to kill them. This as you know is bs and the guy was just a prick. So I didn't steal anything from him except the opertunity to kill a bad guy.

Woodelf
02-23-05, 05:39 PM
Oh, I see.
I just leave the area for a while if there is something I don't like. :)

WeReWoLf
02-23-05, 11:22 PM
Or something doesn't like you. Just wait until you get to the Blasted lands. Nice place for a lvl 50 to lvl, but what you have to watch for is the roaming lvl 500 Boss Dragon, that goes by the name of Teremus the Devourer. Many a time i have /rude him. He apparently takes offense to me killing Ashmane boars, coz i get hit for 1500 non crit by him. of course it takes him to hit me 3 times for me to die, but that's nuts! Apparently if you survive the first 3 hits, he breathes fire on you, causing 1500 dmg off the bat, and 500 fire dmg every 2 secs.

Dvahlish
11-08-07, 10:05 PM
I have a lvl 41 BE warlock (I play her the Most)
a lv 46 BE Pally (shes a bit of fun)
and a lvl 12 Draenei Shaman (prefer the horde)

Love the game....sometimes other players can be twats, but I just keep reminding myself that most of them are possibly young guys between the ages of 12-15... :)

I play on Frostmourne and Thaurissan

bonchez
11-20-07, 08:37 PM
Ready for the big list!! Organized by server, level, and activity. Their names are at the end, some people are afraid to show their characters' names, I am not though.

70 Dwarf Hunter - Emerald Dream - Boncheze
53 Dwarf Paladin - Emerald Dream - Bonchez
39 Draenei Shaman - Emerald Dream - Tunar
38 gnome Rogue - Emerald Dream - Oish
35 Human Mage - Emerald Dream - Hassenhanz
28 Night Elf Warrior - Emerald Dream - Donmurrieta
21 Human Warlock - Emerald Dream - Ollie
15 Night Elf Druid - Emerald Dream - Lathille

24 Blood Elf Priest - Destromath - Arti

15 Blood Elf Paladin - Tichondrius - Zodius

27 Night Elf Druid - Darkspear (inactive) - Bullocks
21 Human Rogue - Darkspear (inactive) - Horix
18 Human Priest - Darkspear (inactive) - Thrionos

24 Orc Warlock - Onyxia (inactive) - Bonchez

20 Tauren Druid - Dethecus (inactive) - Bonchez

As you can see I have at least one of every class at least level 20

PaiN
11-20-07, 10:39 PM
the dead thread is back :)
I just saw my post from 02-08-05 on pg.1...I was into my second month of WoW of what turned out to be a year and a half of serious playing. Seeing that brought back lots of mems......all I can say is I'm sure as hell gald I don't play anymore ;)

Phillychuck
12-09-07, 03:09 PM
Just dinged 70 on my 5th toon.

Finally after trying to level a hunter since release, I've finally reached 70.

WeReWoLf
12-12-07, 08:20 AM
My highest crit so far is 3299 with execute. God i love that move. it almost makes playing warriors worth it for just that one move. get the mob down to 19 percent health and hit execute. you take a HUGE chunk of their life off (if you don't miss of course) and you get extra points of dmg per point of rage you have extra. unfortunately it uses up all your rage, so when you miss, you have no rage left. Without execute? my highest crit is with Enrage, Deathwish, Battle Shout, Greater Agility and Bloodthirst all running and i pulled off a 1500 default melee crit. God i loved that. I then proceded to own his ass coz my crit's kept proccing, keeping flurry alive. Flurry is the move that increases my attack speed by 30% BTW.

Wow... that was such Long ass time ago... I'm still Arms/Fury, but MS side now, pulling between 1 - 1.3k DPS, critting for over 2k white damage, over 3k with MS, over 7k with Execute...