PDA

View Full Version : 41.32?!?

digitalwanderer
11-27-02, 11:04 PM
It's been pointed out to me that there REALLY IS a 41.32 set of dets out there somewhere, but no one has leaked 'em yet.

Could someone please leak them? Could someone please at least give us a good tease as to what to expect from them?

The Baron
11-27-02, 11:51 PM
Oi vey, stop yer whinin'. They add almost NOTHING every time. :p

thcdru2k
11-27-02, 11:53 PM
dang..what do you find so exciting about drivers? is it stimulating ? :D

volt
11-28-02, 12:21 AM
This is not a driver request forum, not to mention leaked. Try that on warp2search.

saturnotaku
11-28-02, 01:11 AM
Yeah, dig, you should know better than that. Best bets are W2S and DriverHeaven.

Now your whining is starting to get annoying. :p

digitalwanderer
11-28-02, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by saturnotaku
Now your whining is starting to get annoying. :p

No prob, I never stay where I ain't welcome. :)

saturnotaku
11-28-02, 01:30 AM
I was just ribbin' 'ya homeboy, hence the <:p> tag on the end. ;)

But you still aren't going to get any driver leaks out of this place. You'll have to get it where the rest of us detonator monkeys have to go. :cool:

Mark_fox
11-28-02, 05:52 AM
I thought Tom's had 41.34...anyway, I'm sure that 41.09 are pretty old, they must have gone through 41.01 all the way to 41.09 so by now NVIDIA is probably on 41.90's :D

I guess they want to post the REAL new drivers themselves, and we all know that can take aaaaaggggggggeeeeeeeesssssssss....

WyreTheWolf
12-06-02, 08:08 AM
Dig... If you are going to whine... got to DH and whine there ... LOL :P

Seriously though ... where did you hear about these new drivers?

digitalwanderer
12-06-02, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by WyreTheWolf
Dig... If you are going to whine... got to DH and whine there ... LOL :P

Seriously though ... where did you hear about these new drivers?

From Mark a while back, and you know he's got the inside skinny. They've just been released to developers today, I'm expecting to get them this weekend. :) (Not thru Mark though, he's one of those "NDA-nuts" :rolleyes: ;) )

As for the whining thing, you're right. I've taken a moratorium from posting here since they all don't really seem that interested. From now on me nVidia news will be posted over at Driver Heaven and Driver Heaven only, I'll let someone leach post it over here since there's no real interest in the latest drivers here. :(

(But I posted for you, ya big furball!) :D

WyreTheWolf
12-06-02, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by digitalwanderer
From Mark a while back, and you know he's got the inside skinny. They've just been released to developers today, I'm expecting to get them this weekend. :) (Not thru Mark though, he's one of those "NDA-nuts" :rolleyes: ;) )

As for the whining thing, you're right. I've taken a moratorium from posting here since they all don't really seem that interested. From now on me nVidia news will be posted over at Driver Heaven and Driver Heaven only, I'll let someone leach post it over here since there's no real interest in the latest drivers here. :(

AWWWWW! Really... That just brings tears to my eyes :)

LORD-eX-Bu
12-08-02, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by digitalwanderer

Come on back, we don't want you to leave. In fact, I am eagerly awaiting the next set of dets to try out on my rig. I won't be happy until I get it so fast that it burns down in a hale of flames and Ghz.:D :p

digitalwanderer
12-12-02, 01:59 PM
Warp2Search 41.34 screenshots (http://www.warp2search.net/article.php?sid=9045&mode=thread&order=0&thold=-1)

LORD-eX-Bu
12-12-02, 03:20 PM
have any idea when these might come out?

Kruno
12-12-02, 09:38 PM
These look ugly. :p