PDA

View Full Version : Nvidia BETA test program, woohooo!!!

Fynx-Gloire
02-10-05, 07:03 PM
Hey guys, I just got an email from Nvidia, I hope I get select to test their future tuner cards!
Its funny I was about to buy EVGA's dual tuner card to use with Microsoft Media Center 2005, but it looks like I may not have to!

here is email I got:

Dear NVIDIA customer,

We invite you to be the first to try NVIDIA’s next generation TV tuner and multi-media application FREE. As an NVIDIA DVD buyer, your name was randomly selected to receive this invitation and participate in this limited multi-media test program.

Our program goals are to ensure quality, from software stability to usability of NVIDIA multi-media products. There are three test programs – the first starting in late February followed by two others in March. As a beta tester, you will conduct tests and provide structured feedback to NVIDIA over the course of four weeks.

Please only apply if you will be able to commit to frequently using and testing the product over the assigned test period.

Sign up today!** Please ‘reply’ to this email and type “ACCEPT” in the subject line. (or email us at betaprogram@nvidia.com) You will be sent a short questionnaire to fill out which will help us evaluate your (a) system environment and (b) your user experience. All selected candidates will receive notification and a NVIDIA beta test package upon receipt of a signed beta testing and non-disclosure agreement.

In return for your participation you will be able to keep the full NVIDIA multi-media package FREE! (retail value of $169 to $399 depending on the product*)

We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Customer Care

NVIDIA Corp.

www.nvidia.com

If you choose not to receive similar invites, please reply to www.betaprograms@nvidia.com and put ‘UNSUBSCRIBE’ in the subject line.

* PCI tuner cards or PCI-Express graphics/tuner cards.

** Beta tester selection is at the sole discretion of NVIDIA. Completed questionaire must be returned by Feb 15. Priority will be given to those who respond early.

AthlonXP1800
02-10-05, 07:29 PM
Hmmmm very interesting, you very lucky to get into Nvidia beta program.

I am curious how come you applied for the beta program? :D

Parts
02-10-05, 08:19 PM
He didnt apply, it says he bought NvDVD so he was selected from some people to join the program.

AthlonXP1800
02-10-05, 08:22 PM
He didnt apply, it says he bought NvDVD so he was selected from some people to join the program.

Ah right I see.

scott123
02-10-05, 09:29 PM
I recieved one of those emails too. However, I just don't think I will have the time, so I guess I'm going to take a pass :(

Parts
02-11-05, 03:20 AM
Ya able to give your beta invite to someone else who has time?.... or can make time for free Nvidia stuff? :D

Bad_Boy
02-11-05, 05:58 AM
Pegs, Shocks.....Luckyyyy!!!!!!