PDA

View Full Version : cool new MP mod

holmes
02-13-05, 11:08 PM
Has anyone played in the TechNetworkz.com server? Wow.. talk about action packed! It rains BFGs and chainsaws in that server. Too freakin' cool... Keep your eyes out for this server, I haven't found out if this is an actual mod or not, but you gotta play it.. Hella fun!!
:D

ClosetFanBoy
02-15-05, 05:00 AM
havent come across this one, sounds like utter chaos, which of course is always fun :) will be keeping an eye out for it.

holmes
02-15-05, 10:59 AM
Unfortunately I haven't been able to find it since... I'll still be looking though.
:(

Gentle
02-15-05, 01:37 PM
Well...

It's a website name, you could try going to their website and looking for contact info there and ask them if it is up or down...

If no contact info is listed, you can do a "whois" on their website registrar, GoDaddy.

There is contact info listed using that method, but again, try the original website first if you are intent on finding out. They may even have info posted there.

Gentle

holmes
02-15-05, 01:57 PM
Yeah, I've already checked the site, but since it seems to be new they don't have a lot of action going in the forums and I've been too lazy to sign up in order to post a msg...