PDA

View Full Version : What are your favorite game quotes ?

Pages : [1] 2

SH64
02-25-05, 11:20 PM
What are you fav games quotes guys ?? or cool quotes you liked ? ...i think some game quotes may rival movie quotes & some might be even better

i'll start with 2 just came in mind :

"Just keep an eye on anything moving .. & if you see something that looks dangerous .. well IT IS !" - Doyle . FarCry

"I'm in a good mood .. i'll let those guys get back to thier wives tonight" -Sam Fisher . Splinter Cell 3 :D

thats a new one though SC series are full of cool quotes .
now lets hear yours !

Bad_Boy
02-25-05, 11:36 PM
i like that movie trailer/clip from F.E.A.R. where the guy says somthing like "get off my dick mother ****er!" :D

excuse me french ;)

MustangSVT
02-25-05, 11:42 PM
Anything that Max Payne or Sam Fisher says during the mission must be something memorable imo. I can't really remember them off the bat. Oh wait here's a good one.

Minsc from BG2: "We are all heroes, you and Boo and I! Hamsters and rangers everywhere rejoice!"

Mr. Hunt
02-25-05, 11:50 PM
Anything Solid Snake, Big Boss, or Kain say pretty much.... also I liked Auron's voice in FFX... but mostly when they were being sucked into Sin and he said something like "You are sure?"... just the way he said it always made me be like "OMG AWESOME!" :\.

EDIT: Oh and Revolver Ocelot also ;).

rflair
02-25-05, 11:50 PM
' it's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and i'm all out of gum '

Duke Nukem

Mr. Hunt
02-25-05, 11:51 PM
Duke Nukem is a THIEF! His quotes are STOLEN!!!!!!!!!!!

But whatever ;).

rflair
02-25-05, 11:59 PM
Ya I know, Army of Darkness and it predocessors, hillariuos one liners.

But still funniest line I ever heard in a video game.

HIWTHI
02-26-05, 01:09 AM
I'll be cliche and say:

"all your base are belong to us"
-Zero Wing

LT.Schaffer
02-26-05, 01:17 AM
Suck It Down -Duke Nukem
MMM I Want Some More -Solid Snake After Eating Something In MGS3

nVidi0t
02-26-05, 01:35 AM
"You fight like a cow" - Monkey Island

"AYE CARAMBA!" - Grim Fandango

"They are waiting for you Freeman, in the test chamber..." - Half Life

Sorrow
02-26-05, 01:36 AM
"It's time to wake up....and smell the ashes.." - G-man Hl2

Edge
02-26-05, 01:59 AM
Hmm, well Blizzard RTS games always have a bunch of really nice humorous quotes for the units if you keep clicking on them. The Blood Mage from WC3 says (in full):

"My blood cries out for the vengeance of my people's blood, which can only be repaid with twice as much blood! Or maybe three times as much blood! Like, if you went to hell and it was full of blood, and that blood was on fire, and it was raining blood, then maybe THAT would be enough blood. But, uh... probably not."

For serious ones, lets see...Deus Ex and the Thief games have some memorable ones. Especially some of the AIs from Deus Ex, I believe it was the Echelon IV prototype that was talking to you about how humans were creating AIs as a replacement for belief in god, and ended the conversation with something like "You will soon have your God, and you will create him with your own hands" .

TierMann
02-26-05, 01:59 AM
"Rise from your grave!" -Zeus (Altered Beast. Sega Genesis)
"I live again!" -Caleb (Blood)

Vagrant Zero
02-26-05, 03:15 AM
"Warping the minds of men and sheperding the masses has always been your church’s domain. You lure sheep with empty miracles and a dead god. Or perhaps you, too, are a sheep. A poor little lamb, bleating for your faith as though it were milk of the poppy. Yet mark your savior well, for he is one of the demons you so fear."

Sydney Losstarot - Vagrant Story [an RPG for the PS1]

MustangSVT
02-26-05, 03:21 AM
Now that I think about it, there's really only a couple of games with memorable quotes for me, and those are the LucasArts adventure games like Monkey Island 2, Monkey Island 3, Indy and the Fate of Atlantis. Those wer really really good or so I thought. In fact, just Curse of the Monkey Island (Monkey 3). It was just sooo damn funny.

nVidi0t
02-26-05, 05:11 AM
Cant forget this one:

"All your base are belong to us" - Zero Wing

Mr_LoL
02-26-05, 10:43 AM
Well mines from GTA san andreas my favourite game ever

[after Cesar gives CJ a silenced Colt .45]
Carl Johnson: Oh S**t! Where you get this?
Cesar: Same place I got my pants, homes. This is America, man!

:D

PaiN
02-26-05, 01:06 PM
maybe I'm just simple and maybe this dosen't even qualify as a quote....but my fav. all time game line is the Doom\Quake-quse' gurnt...
Huh!

WeReWoLf
02-27-05, 06:15 PM
Warcraft 3 - Arthas: Death Called.... I told him to ring back, because i was busy, but he never rang back. So i gave him a call and left a message on his answering machine.

Warcraft 3 - Archer: Ph33r my 1337 Skillz

Warcraft 3 - Dreadlord: Death called looking for Arthas. I told him i hadn't seen him.

Warcraft 3 - Dwarven Rifleman: Where's me drink? Oh, there's me drink. Get in my belly...

WarCraft 2 -human peasant: We found a witch. May we burn her?

Warcraft 3 - Orc Grunt: I have been chosen by the big metal hand in the sky

WeReWoLf
02-27-05, 06:15 PM
Double post... :(

Acid Rain
02-27-05, 11:25 PM
Serious Sam: Second Encounter-"Didn't I kick your ass a few rooms back?".

Parts
02-28-05, 01:12 AM
Sunset Riders, I forgot who said it "That was a blast!"

and this 4x4 racing game where you shoot balls at the other guys "Ready, Set, Gooooooooooo" and "Red finds a rock"

LT.Schaffer
02-28-05, 01:30 AM
Serious Sam "I'm Getting Tired Of Running Backwards"

Gentle
02-28-05, 10:30 AM
Impossible Mission - Commodore 64

"Ahhhh, another visitor. Stay awhile. Stay FOREVER!"

Gentle

Ninjaman09
02-28-05, 10:33 AM
"You spoony bard!" - Tellah, Final Fantasy IV

To this day I have no idea what the hell this means.