PDA

View Full Version : Splinter Cell : Pandora Tomorrow AA/AF

Mr Six
02-26-05, 02:59 PM
Ok

I just bought this game for cheap an am i missing something or does it seems that the game do not support any AA/AF ?

There are nothing in the options and when i force AA/AF it don't seem to do anything.I play at 1280 x 1024@85hz (6800 GT) and it looks like **** !!! There are jaggies everywhere !! Framerate is excellent but the game really does not look good.

The only reason i bought this game is because i tried the Splinter Cell : Chaos Theory demo and really liked it ( i never had played a SC game before) so i wanted to play one of it's predecessor before the full game come out in march.The demo looked absolutely fantastic (1280 x 1024@85hz 4 x AA 8x AF) so i thought that the 2 previous games would look great too.....

fastguy94416
02-26-05, 03:45 PM
The previous games do not support AA, it had something to do with the lighting I think

Crawdaddy79
02-26-05, 03:47 PM
AA works on ATi cards, but the guy looks like this:

http://www.crawspace.com/ss/misc2/scpt4xaa.jpg

(I know.. the blinds are jagged.. but everything else is smooth)

SH64
02-26-05, 04:47 PM
Hmm didnt know that PT supports AA . i played the game on my nvidia card so i'm not sure about ATi .
as for AF you can force it from the control panel .

fivefeet8
02-27-05, 02:23 AM
AA doesn't work in the game. In the original SC game, you could use AA on Ati cards but then there are rendering errors. To force AA on Nvidia cards in SC1, you'd need to disable the game profiles. Then AA works, but again, there are rendering errors.