PDA

View Full Version : FS - Various PC parts and games

terraboy
02-27-05, 12:42 AM
I have some stuff laying around here so I guess I'll attempt to get rid of it. Sorry I don't have pics, my gf broke my digital camera so I will do my best to describe everythings condition.

52x24x52 CD-RW
Bought this at OfficeMax, it is a Khypermedia drive, and was pulled out of an older PC in perfect working order. This is just the drive, I can get you a generic ide cable if you really need one.
Asking $30 shipped

D-Link 10/100Mbps PC Card
Network adapter for laptops. Works great. This includes the card itself and the driver CD.
Asking $30 shipped

D-Link AirPlus G PC Card Wireless Adapter
Wireless adapter for laptops. Works great. This includes the card itself and the driver CD.
Asking $40 shipped

PC Game - Need for Speed Underground II
Includes everything.
Asking $25 shipped

PC Game - Warhammer 40,000 - Dawn of War
Includes everything.
Asking $30 shipped

I also have a PC that I might sell depending on what anybody offers for it. It is a 233Mhz Pentium MMX, with 128mb of ram I put in it (SDRAM.) Has a 1.2 GB hard drive and a 6gb hard drive I added. I added a 10/100 NIC, it has a sound card, cd-rom (not speed labeled, but its original.) No usb, AT keyboard and 1 ps/2 plug. It was used for a server at a business, and was basically handed to me "If you can get it to work you can keep it."
I have uses for it sometimes, put really I am just paying the power bill to have another pc run 24/7.

MUYA
02-27-05, 12:46 AM
Please supply valid Heatware or Ebay references or this thread will be deleted. We require all persons selling their wares in this forum to provide either heatware or ebay references...thank you.

terraboy
02-27-05, 12:53 AM
Sorry about that,

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=terratech2003&ssPageName=STRK:ME:UFS

22 positive feedback. 0 neutral 0 negative.

MUYA
02-27-05, 12:55 AM
Thank you!

terraboy
02-27-05, 04:06 PM
^ bump

jake_maveric_05
02-28-05, 03:56 PM
Do you have any video cards?ati 9700 PRO -up or Nvidia 5900 or XT.Just wonderine.