PDA

View Full Version : WTB or Trade for Certain PSone games, list of games needed inside.

f|LtH fR@g
02-27-05, 06:13 PM
Hi, I really don't have any feedback anywhere, but seeing as I'm mostly asking to buy, and will send payment first, I'm the one taking a chance, so I'm guessing in this situation, feedback isn't needed? Anyways,

I'm looking for a hand-ful of Original Playstation games. I don't care if the cases are cracked, if they're "greatest hits" editions, etc. So long as the instruction booklet is there and the game is in working order, I'm happy. I'm willing to pay for each game(s) plus shipping, just give me a price, or I also have a few items I can trade for, if you prefer.

The psone games i'm looking for are-(actually quite a few)

Battle Arena Toshiden
Bushido Blade
Castlevania sotn
Chocobo Racing
destruction derby
driver
driver 2
Ehrgeiz
Final Fantasy Tactics
Legend of mana
MK 3
Mk Trilogy
NBA Shootout 98
NHL Faceoff 97
Rayman
Ridge Racer
Ridge racer type 4
Saga Frontier
Saga Frontier 2
Tekken 3
Tobal.1
Wipeout (would really LOVE the original long case version, but any version w/ booklet is cool)

If you have one, a few, or almost all of these and want to sell or trade them, please reply to this thread or pm me. I have plenty of pc games, dvd's, snes, and nintendo ds games as well that I can trade. Or like I said, just name me your price with shipping and I can send a m.o out asap. :) Or I can send a few games and some cash for the psone games...however u want to do it. Thanks for looking.

Edge
02-27-05, 06:23 PM
Hmm, do you have a list of what games/DVDs/etc. you have that you'd be willing to trade? I might have a game or two on your list, but I'm gonna check what they're worth before making an offer.

f|LtH fR@g
02-27-05, 06:23 PM
I'll pm you a list. =)

Lumbrjack
03-02-05, 03:53 PM
I know I have a couple of them, I'll send you a complete list when I get home.

Lumbrjack
03-02-05, 10:00 PM
The only one that I have that you listed is Ridge Racer, but I also have NBA Shootout '97 and NHL Faceoff '95. Let me know if you're interested.

Imbroglio
03-10-05, 12:38 PM
i've got driver2 and possibly tekken 3 (maybe 2), i'd have to check once i got home though. you trade for dvds?

Edge
03-10-05, 03:06 PM
*still waits for that list...*

superklye
03-10-05, 04:43 PM
*still waits for that list...*
He got banned, dude.

saturnotaku
03-10-05, 05:21 PM
As such, this thread is not necessary.

*CLOSED*