-1GB RAM
-CDRW/DVD Combo Drive [Watch Movies & Burn CD's]
-60GB Hard Drive
-2 USB PORTS & what appears to be a FireWire port
-ATI Radeon 9700 128MB video card
-PCMCIA slot
-56K Modem & 10/100 Ethernet ports
-Has battery, Full charged. 100%
-Has Windows XP Home Edition with license tag on bottom of unit [Shown in the pictures I have]
-Has Free Antivirus Software & Spyware Removal Tools
-Has CD Burning Software & DVD Playback Software
-Has Microsoft Works
-Has AC/ Adapter included

I got this unit from my brother, who recently went off to college. I was told those are the specs of the unit. Its in great conditon. Everything works great. Screen is huge, bright, clear and in great shape. The unit is in great cosmetic condition, hardly used; has one tiny scuff on the lid otherwise, great. I researched this laptop online and found that its a high end business model that retails for roughly $3000.00. The coolest thing about this laptop is everything is user upgradable; my understanding is that you can upgrade the processor, ram, video card, ect. to keep up with technology in the future. It would make a great desktop replacement.

Payments: PayPal, Money Order or Western Union *No Cash!*
Shipping: This unit will be shipped, as soon as money has been recieved. Shipping will be included with pricing, and insurance will be put with the shipping as well.
Price: $1200 [Shipping is already included]

*Note: For pictures on this unit, you can contact me by:
E-mail: Spazzinghshizzy@aol.com
or By:
Aim: Spazzinghshizzy

My HeatWare (http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=36502)

superklye
03-01-05, 07:31 PM
Jeez...$1200 for a Celery based lapper is pretty steep. :-\

spazzygirl
03-01-05, 07:42 PM
You need to post feedback such as heatware or ebay before you can sell as per the intructions in the thread at the top of the forums, or this thread will be closed. We have had too many people being ripped off (not saying you will do that, but you get my point) so we have had to enforce the rules. ;)

No Problem. I've added "My Heatware" To the thread. Thankyou.

SH64
03-01-05, 08:12 PM
Jeez...$1200 for a Celery based lapper is pretty steep. :-\
Well at least it has a "128MB Video Card" ;) .... erm .. whatever that its .

stncttr908
03-01-05, 08:35 PM
Can we not crap the guy's thread please? If you have a problem with the price, PM him.

spazzygirl
03-01-05, 08:43 PM
Well at least it has a "128MB Video Card" ;) .... erm .. whatever that its .

I fixed what you were talking about, my apologies. I hadn't realized I missed a certain part of that information.

SH64
03-01-05, 08:45 PM
I fixed what you were talking about, my apologies. I hadn't realized I missed a certain part of that information.

No problem :) . its just that people here are more interested in video cards specs than other places & some might be quite picky about them.

spazzygirl
03-01-05, 08:48 PM
No problem :) . its just that people here are more interested in video cards specs than other places & some might be quite picky about them.

Yeah, I hear ya. But everything is all fixed. All the specs should be clear. Thankyou.

spazzygirl
03-03-05, 01:12 PM
*SOLD* But will be getting more laptops and Desktops to sell. Thanks.