PDA

View Full Version : Clocking/flashing ASUS V9999LE/TD 6800Le

tjoho
03-02-05, 06:22 AM
Hi

i am new to oc/flashing graphic cards i am wondering if anyone can explain me how to re-flash/oc the 6800le/ASUS V9999LE/TD

if anyone know any guides/programs.

or if anyone care to explain me about pipes/vertex what they do if you unluck more and how to unlock more. and if you can flash the bios to 6800GT or similliar if someone is successfull maybe can write a little how-to about it, would be really apriciated.

With Kind Regards
Tjoho

saturnotaku
03-02-05, 08:52 AM
i am new to oc/flashing graphic cards i am wondering if anyone can explain me how to re-flash/oc the 6800le/ASUS V9999LE/TD

I have two words for you - don't bother. You don't know what you're doing, and one false move will kill your card. There are many, many cases of this happening both on this and other forums. If you want to overclock, use NVIDIA's coolbits registry hack (search the forum for it).

or if anyone care to explain me about pipes/vertex what they do if you unluck more and how to unlock more. and if you can flash the bios to 6800GT or similliar if someone is successfull maybe can write a little how-to about it, would be really apriciated.

Again, searching through this forum as well as that of Guru3D.com will provide you all the information you need. Unlocking the extra pipelines is a software modification that is done through RivaTuner. There are guides out there of what to do provided you know where and how to look for them.