PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Time crisis 3 w/ guncon 2

jake_maveric_05
03-03-05, 10:33 AM
Im lookin for a copy of time crisis 3 in good condition. Also im lookin for 2x guncon 2 (orange or black) light guns in good condition. I want all cables and manual for the guns. Also i wouldnt mind gettin the game with the manual included. Ebay ID= lmk .

f|LtH fR@g
03-03-05, 10:55 AM
is this the one for psone? Cause I have the gun, girlfriend scratched the disk to the point of unplayable tho =/ But the gun is yours if u want it, just pay shipping =) Darn thing has been sitting here taking up space, i'd love to send it to some1 who will get some use out of it. Unlike the game disk, the gun works great.

jake_maveric_05
03-03-05, 12:20 PM
No the game is PS2. If the gun that your talking about is gray, its the older version and wont work with time crisis 3. Sorry.

is this the one for psone? Cause I have the gun, girlfriend scratched the disk to the point of unplayable tho =/ But the gun is yours if u want it, just pay shipping =) Darn thing has been sitting here taking up space, i'd love to send it to some1 who will get some use out of it. Unlike the game disk, the gun works great.