PDA

View Full Version : pc power and cooling 510 deluxe power supply

fasedww
03-04-05, 12:28 AM
Ok on the 12 volt rail it's sitting on 12.45-12.50 is this to high? should I turn it down with the adjustable pots on it? :confused:

jAkUp
03-04-05, 12:30 AM
hmmm... I havent messed with mine, but that seems a little high, doubt it will really hurt anything though. You can try adjusting the rail and see if you have stability issues.

Are you viewing this through the BIOS? Remember the BIOS could be taking inaccurate measures...

fasedww
03-04-05, 12:38 AM
hmmm... I havent messed with mine, but that seems a little high, doubt it will really hurt anything though. You can try adjusting the rail and see if you have stability issues.

Are you viewing this through the BIOS? Remember the BIOS could be taking inaccurate measures...I turn it up when I had it on a IC7 Abit board had not good regulating mosfets, I read it through the MSI's software called corecenter it reads just thee same as the bios I'm pretty sure. I just don't really feel like doing it if it really isn't no big deal' It would't hurt anything you think? :confused:

$n][pErMan
03-04-05, 01:39 AM
If your unsure of reading just use a voltmeter ... also .. mine reads 12.16 - 12.22v on my 12v rail if that helps.

Marcos
03-04-05, 08:22 AM
I turn it up when I had it on a IC7 Abit board had not good regulating mosfets, I read it through the MSI's software called corecenter it reads just thee same as the bios I'm pretty sure. I just don't really feel like doing it if it really isn't no big deal' It would't hurt anything you think? :confused:

core center is a joke holmes.

it says my 12+v is like 11.something and my temps are wayyyyy off

Someone in a thread i posted recomended Nforce3 monitor software it works alot better...