PDA

View Full Version : A Comic for all WoW and EQ2 Fans!

|MaguS|
03-04-05, 09:52 AM
With the rest slight jab at Blizzard from SOE (LINK (http://eq2players.station.sony.com/en/content.vm?page=FreeContent) ). Things have become interesting, the war between the two has grown larger with many people trying to prove the other wrong. Well this comic is what would happen if both big wigs got together in a room with no cameras and dropped the corp act. I So love GU Comics!

PS: Please don't turn this into a WoW vs EQ2 thread. Its about the comic which is fictional but based of a recent articale written by SOE. Admins, if this becomes a big flame/argument please close it...

ChrisRay
03-04-05, 07:20 PM
Eh, I agree, So far Sony has had much better customer support. If you can call script monkeys customer support anyway. It's much easier to get in contact with SoE than it is Blizzard for tech support. But all you get from Sony is a script monkey who is unlikely to help you at all.

Sgt_Pitt
03-04-05, 10:49 PM
i had good customer service from SOE, they refunded my gold and xp during the big server rollback.

Dr.Nick
03-06-05, 10:42 AM
Cant say that I've had probs with Blizzard support. The two times I had to contact them I got replies within 30 minutes(very helpfull one's too). Haven't played an SOE game yet so I cant say anything about theirs. Funny comic:)

fugu_fish
03-10-05, 02:16 PM
Cant say that I've had probs with Blizzard support. The two times I had to contact them I got replies within 30 minutes(very helpfull one's too). Haven't played an SOE game yet so I cant say anything about theirs. Funny comic:)

I haven't needed any support from Blizzard. That says a lot for their product.

UDawg
03-10-05, 02:38 PM
The thing I hate about Blizzard is the server problems. That is a absolute truth. It really pisses me off that I cannot connect at times and when it do I run down into the lava in Ironlag. Yes I am a auction wh0re but man I hate the lag there. It was meant as a central point so why OH WHY could they not anticipate this?

Ninjaman09
03-10-05, 03:40 PM
and when it do I run down into the lava in Ironlag
Oh no kidding, I friggin HATE that. It happens almost daily. At least since I got my mount it doesn't take as long to get back up. :rolleyes:

Anyway that comic was really funny.