PDA

View Full Version : Elite Force Problems

marqmajere
12-04-02, 01:37 AM
I just bought Star Trak: Elite Force and I love it. All except the part where it kicks me back to the main menu when starting the 17th level. Any clue why? Mine didn't come with and instructions and I can't find any help online. It'll play through the cut scene up to where the scavengers ship docks with the forge then *poof*. Main menu.
I have the latest patch and all the latest drivers for everything.

Marqus

zsynth
12-04-02, 08:53 AM
Try this:

Star Trek Voyager tweak guide
http://www.techspot.com/tweaks/voyager/index.shtml

http://www.voyagereliteforce.com/

pieman109
12-04-02, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by marqmajere
I just bought Star Trak: Elite Force and I love it. All except the part where it kicks me back to the main menu when starting the 17th level. Any clue why? Mine didn't come with and instructions and I can't find any help online. It'll play through the cut scene up to where the scavengers ship docks with the forge then *poof*. Main menu.
I have the latest patch and all the latest drivers for everything.

Marqus

Have you got "GL extensions" enabled in the game settings? If so, turn them off and try again, This happened to me a while back, and tried this and it worked. This fix is also mentioned in the readme file and fixes general "in game lockups"

marqmajere
12-04-02, 03:57 PM
Tried a few things. Nothing worked. Ended up just reinstalling the game. That fixed it. Haven't run the patch yet on the reinstall. Will try later. Thanks for your help guys. Really appreciate it. :D

Marqus

Fotis
12-07-02, 03:50 PM
EF is one of the best games I've played.(I don't play much:D )
EF2 is coming on february and by the latest screenshots it looks great!!Vast outdoor levels,great models and a lot larger than the first.

fishlung
12-07-02, 05:12 PM
I was heavily involved in EF with a clan online. It was a TON of fun, I must say. The community has almost died now, from what I can tell, but some of us are still keeping it alive. Hopefully EF2 won't suck, and will get some people interested again. :)

JediKnight
12-08-02, 01:50 AM
I agree, EF is one of the best games Ive ever played. I play alot of games! I hope EF2 is ALOT longer.

Fotis
12-08-02, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by JediKnight
I agree, EF is one of the best games Ive ever played. I play alot of games! I hope EF2 is ALOT longer.
It is about 50-100% larger.