PDA

View Full Version : Enjoying my GeForce4 Ti 4200!

jimmt
12-04-02, 01:12 PM
Just wanted to post what most of you already know, this card ROCKS! I am really enjoying the features of this card. I have never really been able to play games with AA enabled, but now with Quincunx AntiAliasing along with Texture Sharpening I am able to play games with reasonable speed and awesome graphics quality. I give this card an A+!

Jim

pelly
12-04-02, 01:20 PM
Excellent!

Glad to hear you like your card...( wait until you overclock it! ) :p

:D

jimmt
12-04-02, 01:50 PM
I would overclock, but my computer sits in an Armoire Desk and it gets pretty hot in there. I would take the case off, but my children would spill something in it. LOL, I have already had coke spill on the front of the case and on the Keyboard. Coke on boards = bad. I might knock it up a knotch or two ;)

Jim

saturnotaku
12-04-02, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by jimmt
Just wanted to post what most of you already know, this card ROCKS! I am really enjoying the features of this card. I have never really been able to play games with AA enabled, but now with Quincunx AntiAliasing along with Texture Sharpening I am able to play games with reasonable speed and awesome graphics quality. I give this card an A+!

You've just encapsulated how most of us feel about our cards. :D

stncttr908
12-04-02, 01:57 PM
I'm glad you said "most" and not all. :cool:

poursoul
12-04-02, 03:20 PM
Common man cut a blowhole in that desk and oc it all to heck!

or 2 clocks higher depending on your card;)

Ryo-Ohki
12-05-02, 05:41 AM
Well, being a GF4 Ti4200 newcomer as well, I cannot but agree... ;) Although I had Hell under Windows 2000 (st00pid bundled sound card driver), I must say this card rocks.

UT2003 is niiiiiice.... :)

thcdru2k
12-05-02, 09:17 PM
it's just lod adjustments, thats why all geforce support it.