PDA

View Full Version : SLI game profile ????

PaiN
03-14-05, 04:15 PM
Now that I'm soon to be on the bandwagon ;).....I was wondering if the "game profile" has to be selected manually, before each game play to enable SLI or do the drivers(FW) automaticly pick the right profile for SLI??

saturnotaku
03-14-05, 04:32 PM
It's all executable-based. Once you program the settings (which I highly recommend using nHancer for) you desire, whenever you launch the program, it will go with what you set.

SH64
03-14-05, 04:41 PM
From my experiance .. you dont need to select the specific profile for each game you play . you may just leave it on the global settings & make sure the rendering mode is set to either dual GPU or auto-select . with this you can play any game (SLI supported) in SLI mode .

ChrisRay
03-14-05, 06:51 PM
Profiles just make SLI easier because once you set a profile for the game. It basically always works from then on out. With no trouble. It isnt required if you have coolbits though as you can force SLI globally in the drivers with coolbits installed.

PaiN
03-14-05, 07:59 PM
Thanks, one more question on the custom profiles(per .exe)....Can AA & AF levels be set along with SLI rendering?

ChrisRay
03-14-05, 08:07 PM
Yes

PaiN
03-14-05, 09:46 PM
Now.....that's nice :)