PDA

View Full Version : good stuff manor

fasedww
12-05-02, 07:28 PM
I'll be having a A7V-266-E motherboard, + 1800XP running at 146 buss 1666mhz. with kingmax pc 2100 256 megs, Never had a hiccup with this motherboard, I have had more memory but still works great also I have been running win 98SE. Oh. Forgot this procesor has been unlocked from overclocker store. I really haven' t run it that much , Also I forgot It has a Thermaright AX7 with a 63 cfm fan, You know the one with the cooper base and the big heatsink. runs at 38C at idle with a normal good cooling case never gets above 43-44c running gaming as long as you like. I'm asking 95.00 bucks and plus shipping people. I'm a computer freak thats giving this away. I have never done this before, but I'm tired of giving things away to people at work. They know I get the best and take care of it.:)SOLD:)

Bubba
12-05-02, 08:06 PM
Dibs. I'm sending a pm.

fasedww
12-06-02, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by Bubba
Dibs. I'm sending a pm. I'll be taking it out of a computer this sunday, so how you arrange this transaction fill me in.:)

Bubba
12-06-02, 03:00 PM
Great. Did you get the pm? Your email on this account is not active, so I went the pm route.

fasedww
12-06-02, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by Bubba
Great. Did you get the pm? Your email on this account is not active, so I went the pm route.

Bubba
12-06-02, 07:14 PM
Go to user cp. Select the Edit Options. Look under the Messaging & Notification section for the "Hide Email Address?" option. Make sure that you have "no" selected. Look around for other preferences and make sure you have those selected the way you want as well.

Although I haven't sold much off this forum, I have bought and/or traded some items and find pm useful as well as the email notification when receiving pms.

If that doesn't work, you can send me an email by looking for me in the members list, profile, contact area.

fasedww
12-08-02, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by fasedww
I'll be having a A7V-266-E motherboard, + 1500XP running at 146 buss 1666mhz. with kingmax pc 2100 256 megs, Never had a hiccup with this motherboard, I have had more memory but still works great also I have been running win 98SE. Oh. Forgot this procesor has been unlocked from overclocker store. I really haven' t run it that much , Also I forgot It has a Thermaright AX7 with a 63 cfm fan, You know the one with the cooper base and the big heatsink. runs at 38C at idle with a normal good cooling case never gets above 43-44c running gaming as long as you like. I'm asking 95.00 bucks and plus shipping people. I'm a computer freak thats giving this away. I have never done this before, but I'm tired of giving things away to people at work. They know I get the best and take care of it.:) Opps I made a mistake it's a unlocked XP1800 stock 1533mhz. Sorry I wasn't paying attention

Bubba
12-08-02, 09:28 AM
Even Better....I just sent you an email.