PDA

View Full Version : Quakecon Date Revealed

jAkUp
03-22-05, 03:55 PM
MESQUITE, Texas – March 22, 2005 – In August 2005, QuakeCon, the largest video game festival and tournament in North America, will celebrate a decade of “peace, love, and rockets” with an event that promises video game fans the greatest four days of gaming and entertainment. The 10th Annual QuakeCon will once again draw thousands of people from around world to the Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center in Grapevine, Texas, from Aug. 11-14, and is open to video game fans worldwide free of charge.

http://www.quakecon.org/

How much does a plane ticket from California to Texas cost? Man I want to go soooo bad... well, we'll see

Bad_Boy
03-22-05, 06:43 PM
i wonder if quake4 will be out before then ;)

btw...
Gaylord Texan Resort...sounds like fun :X :angel:

thenerdguy
03-22-05, 06:54 PM
Whoooo hoooo, Ive allready booked rooms. :) Its a few hundred miles from where I live. :)

XP_GUN
03-22-05, 06:57 PM
Wish I could go to, the only problem that I might have is trasporting my computer case.

so jAkUp what part of CA do you live.

jAkUp
03-22-05, 07:49 PM
Wish I could go to, the only problem that I might have is trasporting my computer case.

so jAkUp what part of CA do you live.

You don't live too far from me, I live in a city called chino. I work in montclair

Mr. Hunt
03-22-05, 08:06 PM
Hmmm... maybe I should go... live about an hour away and would like to go... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.