PDA

View Full Version : Good few weeks ahead

jAkUp
03-24-05, 10:17 PM
Preordered 3 games today:
Doom 3 ROE for April 4th, Swat 4 for April 4th also, and Splinter Cell CT Collectors Edition for May 28th!http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/images/icons/icon14.gif (I hope)

Was gonna pick up Driver 3, but the reviews are less than steller. Just gonna wait for a demo.

Roliath
03-24-05, 10:22 PM
good choice on Driver 3, not a good game at ALL!
How's swat 4 looking? any good?

nutcrackr
03-24-05, 10:23 PM
:clap:
I'll be nabbing ROE also, Guild Wars is out soon too, along with Trackmania Sunrise. Too many games, too little money :D

Then e3 :eek:

jAkUp
03-24-05, 10:23 PM
I loved both Swat4 demos, so yea, I'm a fan of the stealth shooter. (although I'm a fan of fast paced shooters as well quake3, ut) Oh yea, I forgot about trackmania also!

six_storm
03-24-05, 10:37 PM
I wanna get RoE and SWAT 4 but I'm so broke right now. I'm still paying on my new iBook :( Oh well, I'm happy.

circuitbreaker8
03-24-05, 11:17 PM
Gimme GTR ( gonna get it soon ), GT4 ( got it & love ), SC:CT and BF2 and i'll be good to go for a LONG time.

MustangSVT
03-24-05, 11:59 PM
I'll be getting Jade Empire, Forza Motorsport (both XBOX) and Guild Wars.

CaptNKILL
03-25-05, 12:03 AM
Anyone know when Doom 3 for XBox is coming out? Specifically the collectors edition. My girlfriend wants it really bad, and Im wondering if theres any solid date hanging around. I saw EB was advertising April 1st (i think) but Im not sure how reliable that is.

jAkUp
03-25-05, 12:35 AM
Anyone know when Doom 3 for XBox is coming out? Specifically the collectors edition. My girlfriend wants it really bad, and Im wondering if theres any solid date hanging around. I saw EB was advertising April 1st (i think) but Im not sure how reliable that is.

I'm pretty sure it comes out the same day as the collectors edition... (april 4th)

Sazar
03-25-05, 12:38 AM
What's it with you guys' gf's playing games :(

Where can I get me one of them "make woman like game" mod-chips?

jAkUp
03-25-05, 01:38 AM
My gf doesnt play games :(

Vagrant Zero
03-25-05, 01:49 AM

Shock Therapy is frowned upon these days. Shame.

nutcrackr
03-25-05, 02:46 AM
What's it with you guys' gf's playing games :(

I'm pretty sure that chip is called "The Sims" :p

fivefeet8
03-25-05, 03:15 AM

No kidding. Almost every girl I know plays that game.

SH64
03-25-05, 07:31 PM
I'm picking up RoE & SC3 as soon as they are available .
i dont like SWAT that much & for Driv3r i'll need first to check the demo .

Mr. Hunt
03-25-05, 08:03 PM
I went to preorder SCCT today and they said it was all sold out... but I am glad because I found out I can get it for 39.99 :\... and I am getting the regular edition (was going to get collectors because I thought that was the only way to get the DVD version but it seems ALL versions will be DVD ;)).

CaptNKILL
03-26-05, 02:16 PM
Not sure what thread to post this in, but since Doom3 XBox is coming out soon it might as well be this one.

Does anyone know if Doom 3 XBox will have Deathmatch\Team DM in split screen mode? I know the collectors edition will have Doom and Doom 2 split screen modes, but I have looked a few different places and I havent seen any info about D3 split screen, just XBox Live multiplayer (DM, TDM, Co-Op).

brady
03-26-05, 05:32 PM

LOL! my wife loves that game. she doesnt actually play it but if i play it she asks me to switch it over to the tv so she can sit and watch.

she does play a good deal of mario party though.