PDA

View Full Version : Neverwinter Nights: The Eye of the Beholder

superklye
03-27-05, 01:07 PM
http://nwn.bioware.com/players/profile_eyeofthebeholder.html

Sweet! New items, item sets, creatures, and over 30 hours long!

Lfctony
03-27-05, 01:13 PM
I know I'm getting this. :)

superklye
03-27-05, 01:54 PM
I know I'm getting this. :)
It's a free download, available right now!

Lfctony
03-27-05, 02:13 PM
I noticed, coming down as I'm typing this! :D

ChrisRay
03-27-05, 07:25 PM
Hey cool.. I have Neverwinter Nights and all 3 expansions 0_O. Bioware IMO has been a good company.

Mehbody
03-27-05, 08:38 PM
/me whips out NWN cd pack, eyes suspicious bypasser and proceeds to reinstall the madness.

Yay for this, it better be worth it :P

superklye
03-27-05, 09:00 PM
Hey cool.. I have Neverwinter Nights and all 3 expansions 0_O. Bioware IMO has been a good company.
Three expansions? Shadows of Undrentide and Hordes of the Underdark I know about...what was the third one?

ChrisRay
03-27-05, 09:18 PM
Three expansions? Shadows of Undrentide and Hordes of the Underdark I know about...what was the third one?

I meant all 3 variants. Not expansions. Though they have been selling single player mods they make.

superklye
03-27-05, 10:15 PM
I meant all 3 variants. Not expansions. Though they have been selling single player mods they make.
I still don't follow you...I'm sorry. All three variants? Like, standard, Gold and Platinum?

And yeah, I wanted to buy the modular expansions back around Christmas when one that is normally $8 was only like $4 and the other was $2 or something, but I had NO money. It sucked.

Witch's Wake (the free mod that comes with the cheaper one) actually added working sub-races which I have been clamoring for since the game came out.

Blacklash
03-27-05, 11:53 PM
Jade Empire, by Bioware looks to be cool, especially if you are into those themes.

http://jade.bioware.com/

ChrisRay
03-28-05, 12:15 AM
I still don't follow you...I'm sorry. All three variants? Like, standard, Gold and Platinum?

And yeah, I wanted to buy the modular expansions back around Christmas when one that is normally $8 was only like $4 and the other was $2 or something, but I had NO money. It sucked.

Witch's Wake (the free mod that comes with the cheaper one) actually added working sub-races which I have been clamoring for since the game came out.

Err theres the original campaign, Shadows of Undrentine, And Hordes of underdark. Whats confusing about that? Which is 3 different copies of software if you didnt buy it all at once like I did.

superklye
03-28-05, 08:02 AM
Err theres the original campaign, Shadows of Undrentine, And Hordes of underdark. Whats confusing about that? Which is 3 different copies of software if you didnt buy it all at once like I did.
Okay, well, I've never heard the original game of any game called a "variant"...nor have I seen it included with the number of expansions. That's what was throwing me off. :)

Lfctony
03-28-05, 12:37 PM
I started EOB, it was giving me errors. So I will try it a bit later, I started HoTU as a fighter this time.