PDA

View Full Version : Ea Sucks

oldsk00l
04-01-05, 05:26 PM
http://www.pspworld.com/playstation-portable/2005/04/01/ea-online-infrastructure-mode

Several EA launch games for the PSP do not support online (infrastructure) mode, despite clear labeling on their boxes saying otherwise. EA has stated that there was a misprint on the boxes, and that the games only support the multiplayer (Ad Hoc) mode.

Yeah, and it's a shame EA had to launch any titles on the PSP.

Riptide
04-01-05, 05:39 PM
I'm not going to buy any EA titles. Boycott. :)

Bad_Boy
04-01-05, 05:43 PM
I'm not going to buy any EA titles. Boycott. :)
I think I will too, but after BF2 comes. ;)

Vagrant Zero
04-01-05, 07:34 PM
Although Infrastructure mode is not supported, the Ad Hoc multiplayer mode will work on all of our launch titles provided that each player has their own copy of the game."

Eat my Sh|t and die EA.

Knot3D
04-02-05, 02:33 PM
Very old news :) but indeed EA sux ; becuz of

crappy F1 games (which have ceased)
crappy Bond games
their CEO who are deliberately destroying gaming
Larry Probst :mad:

But I'm willing to give everyone a second chance, even EA.

The upcoming Batman game looks promising, so I'm gonna
follow the progress of that game. If it turns out good I might
just get it...

rewt
04-03-05, 03:14 AM
The thing that really pissed me off about EA was their inability to make a stable multiplayer game server. Medal of honor being a prime example.

ChrisRay
04-03-05, 03:49 AM
I have only bought EA titles for benching if I "have" too. I dont support the company anymore.

Xplode
04-03-05, 04:13 AM
you video card geeks...just give it up..

oldsk00l
04-03-05, 01:20 PM
you video card geeks...just give it up..

"one can actually live on hate alone...."

|MaguS|
04-03-05, 01:21 PM
True, but hate leads to the dark side...

CaptNKILL
04-03-05, 01:42 PM
True, but hate leads to the dark side...
Apple? :o

Apollo 13
04-04-05, 12:44 PM
I like EA because they release games like Madden, NBA life, BF series, Burnout, and a lot of other great titles.

ericdrum
04-04-05, 01:33 PM
Boycotting game publishers just don't work. I gotta have my BF2.

oldsk00l
06-18-05, 03:19 AM
Hey this thread is getting up there in the google rankings, W00T!!!!

EA FRIGGIN SUCKS THE BIG ONE BABY YEAH!!!!!! :thumbdwn: :thumbdwn: :thumbdwn:

Bad_Boy
06-18-05, 03:21 AM
rofl back from the dead :P

anyways what did you search on google? "EA SUCKS"? hahahah

oldsk00l
06-18-05, 03:25 AM
yea, I have much work to do

I want the article in my sig to reach number one, and this thread to reach number two.

Then, my aspirations to further be a PITA for EA will be nearly complete.

hazindu
06-20-05, 07:53 AM
I hate all the title\splash screens you have to wait\click through before you actually get to play the game.

EAgames sucks

DaveW
06-20-05, 10:15 AM
Very old news :) but indeed EA sux ; becuz of

crappy F1 games (which have ceased)
crappy Bond games
their CEO who are deliberately destroying gaming
Larry Probst :mad:

You forgot all those EA Sports games.

MUYA
06-20-05, 10:17 AM
Tiger Woods 2005 rocks actually.

_Phil_
06-20-05, 11:14 AM
Why doesn't everyone just chill?

I'm no fanboy, but I really don't get the need to devote so much time/effort in to slagging something off :rolleyes:

Ninjaman09
06-20-05, 11:48 AM
Why doesn't everyone just chill?

I'm no fanboy, but I really don't get the need to devote so much time/effort in to slagging something off :rolleyes:
I guess because some people don't like to settle for less? Oh, and for a lot of us, it doesn't take much time OR effort to type out a 3-sentence rant. :rolleyes:

EA is a blight upon video games. They stifle creativity and promote the "assembly line" method of rapidly developing uninspired, bug-ridden crap to widen their profit margins at the expense of the quality of their product and the health of their employees.

Mr. Hunt
06-20-05, 05:00 PM
I guess because some people don't like to settle for less? Oh, and for a lot of us, it doesn't take much time OR effort to type out a 3-sentence rant. :rolleyes:

EA is a blight upon video games. They stifle creativity and promote the "assembly line" method of rapidly developing uninspired, bug-ridden crap to widen their profit margins at the expense of the quality of their product and the health of their employees.

Yup.... I won't be buying any EA games anymore for the fact that they can't make a good game for crap these days. They are a monopoly and they just came out with the same crappy game year after year. About every 5 years or so they will come out with a new game that is playable (but not worth buying since EA sucks). Other than that though... it is the same game year after year with little or no new features or innovation.

EDIT: One more thing... I also get tired of people who get screwd over by EA (like calling BF2 demo serverhosts hackers because they removed the crappy time limit from the demo, and then proceed to ban their IPs)... but then they still buy the game. I will never understand why you would SUPPORT a company that is just ran so horribly and then they say something like "Well... I won't play on the ranked servers!"... like EA cares... they got your 50 bucks already...

tyx
06-21-05, 05:20 AM
EA SUCKS!!!
They killed cnc and thats their biggest crime

Sidric
06-24-05, 01:13 AM
This is sounding eerily similiar to a certain monopolizing software company which now has its greasy fat hands in the gaming industry . . . wait, which company are we talking about?