PDA

View Full Version : Need help from Game Gurus here, pls help

retroburn
04-03-05, 01:16 PM
Hi All,

Im trying to solve this problem about playing a game that i was unable to play using my Nvidia/Elsa Geforce 6600 GT Graphic Card. The game i was trying to play here is call MU www.muonline.com

System Information
Motherboard:MSI
Chip: P4 3Ghz
Ram: 1GB
HDD: 80GB
Graphic Card: Nvidia/Elsa Geforce 6600 GT
Direct X: 9.0c
Driver Version: 7.1.8.4

Problem Face
When it tried to connect the game, the hour glass came on showing its starting up the game but it stops half way through. Meaning the game did not launch afterall, which i suspect if faces some problem on the setting of my driver of this card. On the website of the game, it show the older version driver for nvidia drivers which i have tried to install but fails.

Pls help, i thank you in advance for contributing. thank you

circuitbreaker8
04-03-05, 01:19 PM
Doesn't sound like a driver issue, but you could try a beta driver just to be sure.

retroburn
04-03-05, 01:32 PM
Hi,

thanks circuitbreaker8, what is the suggested driver for my card? pls advice, thanks.

retroburn
04-03-05, 01:45 PM
Any recommanded beta driver for this card? pls help? thanks

circuitbreaker8
04-03-05, 01:48 PM
Well i've been out of the NV seen for a while, but go check out the forceware driver section in this forum.

Scaramonga
04-03-05, 01:59 PM
Twice you have posted this issue?........any need?

circuitbreaker8
04-03-05, 02:01 PM
He needs help with his issue. Is the world gonna blow up if he posts another thread?

retroburn
04-03-05, 02:02 PM
sorry about the double posting, im new to this forum and needed help, im confused reading the Forceware threads as im new to Forcewares, pls advice based on the question i mention below, is there any forceware which might be able to solve the problem im facing? thanks

saturnotaku
04-03-05, 02:30 PM
sorry about the double posting, im new to this forum and needed help, im confused reading the Forceware threads as im new to Forcewares, pls advice based on the question i mention below, is there any forceware which might be able to solve the problem im facing? thanks

Download a few sets and try them out yourself. What works for one person may not for you. www.laptopvideo2go.com has every recent driver set that has been leaked or made official. It may take a while, but trial and error is about the only thing that can be done here if what you describe is not an issue with the game itself.

retroburn
04-03-05, 02:35 PM
thanks saturnotaku, i will do a try and error on the set, thank you all

Scaramonga
04-03-05, 02:44 PM
He needs help with his issue. Is the world gonna blow up if he posts another thread?

Maybe not?

But your head is.....if you don't calm down!...LOL :D :p