PDA

View Full Version : Red Orchestra?

|MaguS|
04-03-05, 02:45 PM
Anyone play this mod? I love it but I have yet to reinstall it after my last format due to really not having much of a community. My question is, has the community increased lately since the mod won the Unreal Contest? I really like the mod but getting 200+ pings on the 10 servers listed was really a turn off...

superklye
04-03-05, 04:44 PM
I've never played it online because the game setup is so strange (no crosshair bugs me) and I wanted to practice single player...well, apparently, bots don't work, or I couldn't figure out how to get them to work with version 3.0.

I thought they were supposed to be making a single player campaign for this mod?

holmes
04-03-05, 05:37 PM
I just downloaded the 3.2 version and it's pretty fun, if you can find good servers...

Blade
04-04-05, 09:00 AM
Great game & thank god its got no crosshairs, u want noobhairs go play c-****e ;)

Ninjaman09
04-04-05, 09:52 AM
Great game & thank god its got no crosshairs, u want noobhairs go play c-****e ;)
I didn't think elitists could get any sillier. Shows what I know. :D

de><ta
04-04-05, 11:09 AM
Use ASE (http://allseeingeye.com). It will display more servers.

Blade
04-04-05, 01:38 PM
I didn't think elitists could get any sillier. Shows what I know. :D

Thanks for the compliment.

Ninjaman09
04-04-05, 02:00 PM
Thanks for the compliment.
Thanks for the comedic gold, keep it coming! :thumbsup:

I'll throw in my two cents. I think this mod is well-designed and everything but ultimately it just makes me want to play Call of Duty. YMMV, I guess.