PDA

View Full Version : Want to Buy: ATI 9500 PRO, ti4400 or ti4600!

LeeLee
12-08-02, 10:57 AM
anyone have any of these items for sale? i need them quick!

saturnotaku
12-09-02, 01:56 PM
I have a Visiontek Ti4600 (with full retail box) I might be willing to part with if the price is right. PM me or respond to this post and we can talk.

LeeLee
12-09-02, 06:40 PM
yea, we should talk.

LeeLee
12-09-02, 06:42 PM
i just added you to my aim.

saturnotaku
12-09-02, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by LeeLee
i just added you to my aim.

Thing is, I'm not on AIM much and if you're looking to acquire this card in a prompt manner, your best bet would be to use this message board's private messaging system. If you look at any of my posts, there is a link that says "PM." Click on it to send me a private message. Otherwise you can e-mail me at saturnotaku@nvnews.net and we can work that way. I check PM and e-mail more often than I am on instant messenger.

LeeLee
12-09-02, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by saturnotaku
Thing is, I'm not on AIM much and if you're looking to acquire this card in a prompt manner, your best bet would be to use this message board's private messaging system. If you look at any of my posts, there is a link that says "PM." Click on it to send me a private message. Otherwise you can e-mail me at saturnotaku@nvnews.net and we can work that way. I check PM and e-mail more often than I am on instant messenger.

sorry about that. I usually think AIM is better because you can chat 1 on 1, instead of waiting for a reply.

saturnotaku
12-09-02, 10:10 PM
I agree, but it kind of defeats the purpose if one of the parties isn't available to provide said immediate response hehehe. :)

FYI - check your private messages ASAP. ;)

LeeLee
12-09-02, 10:15 PM
you have pm