PDA

View Full Version : When Shenmue 3 will be released ( if so ... ) ?

Mod
12-08-02, 12:22 PM
Shenmue 3 will be released ( if so ... ) in your opinion ? How's going XBOX's Shenmue 2 sales ? (there's nothing about it at shenmue dojo, and other fan sites :( ... )

I know there's lots of shenmue fans around here, so answer this ! :)

saturnotaku
12-08-02, 07:25 PM
I don't have the answer for you, but whenever it does come out, rest assured I'll be one of the first in line to pick it up. :D

And FYI - Target has Shenmue II brand new for $39.88. Gonna pick me up a copy on my day off Wednesday. :D

Mod
12-09-02, 04:34 PM
I have finished Shenmue II on Dreamcast, european version ( english subtitles). Damn, when you do it, you will be kneeing to SEGA, desperate for asking for shenmue III !!! :eek: :)

CraigGen
12-09-02, 06:27 PM
I thought this was a PC forum ?

I mean, who gives a **** about the poxy XPox ?

Bill Gate$ can shove this pile of crap up his arse.

First he takes Bungie, then RARE. Now he wants Capcom, Sega, Nintendo, then the world.
Don't let this virus infect the console world.

stncttr908
12-09-02, 09:34 PM
Why don't you stop spouting this blasphemy and actually play one? It would be more worth your while. :D

nin_fragile14
12-09-02, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by CraigGen
I thought this was a PC forum ?

I mean, who gives a **** about the poxy XPox ?

Bill Gate$ can shove this pile of crap up his arse.

First he takes Bungie, then RARE. Now he wants Capcom, Sega, Nintendo, then the world.
Don't let this virus infect the console world.

Hahaha

We had a console forum and no one posted in it. But really, consoles are not the scum of the earth.

sytaylor
12-10-02, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by Mod
I have finished Shenmue II on Dreamcast, european version ( english subtitles). Damn, when you do it, you will be kneeing to SEGA, desperate for asking for shenmue III !!! :eek: :)

i keep meaining to do that... but dont get time :( finished the origional though, FEEEEEWK that was a good game (only had that kinda free time cus i had chiken pox though)

CraigGen
12-10-02, 12:06 PM
But really, consoles are not the scum of the earth.

Did I say they were ?
No, READ my post.
I have a PS2, Gamecube, GBA.
Owned Atari 2600, 7800, Intellivision, Colecovision, NES, SNES, Megadrive, 32x, NeoGeo, PCEngine, Saturn, PSOne, Dreamcast, etc.....

But Xbox is scum, Bill Gate$ is scum, M$ are scum.
The whole company just want their noses in everything, and want to rule the world.
I bet they have Spyware in every Xbox, and on Xbox live where they control everything.

Xbox games are on or coming to every platform anyway, so why any idiot would want one is beyond me.
Perhaps it's just a yank thing.

I think this site sums it up nicely.

http://maddox.xmission.com/xbox_suckit.html

saturnotaku
12-10-02, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by CraigGen
The whole company just want their noses in everything, and want to rule the world.
I bet they have Spyware in every Xbox, and on Xbox live where they control everything.

ROFL - do you hear yourself?

Edit: Got the link working. Here's a tidbit:

biased ******** still love their Xbox despite the fact that everything out for the system is ****.

Ladies and gentlemen, here's your final authority! Someone get him a job on the editorial staff of GamePro! :rolleyes:

stncttr908
12-10-02, 12:14 PM
Xbox...great games, great price. I hate fanboys, even if they are "anti-so and so because of these dumbass reasons" fanboys. :rolleyes:

And do you, Mr. Craig, run a Microsoft OS? :D

Hmmm...I just read your sorry excuse for a link, now I have this to say.

1. Its very similar to a PC layout. I guess that must be wrong because its only been that way for more than a decade.

2. Yes, some of those games do suck. When you actually have titles released for a system, you tend to get some bad ones. the GC has very few 3rd party games worth buying. Very few games in general.

3. Its called a controller S, you get one of those when you buy it now you know. Not to mention 2 games included.

4. "People who buy an Xbox don't play video games." Why the **** do people buy it then? Most PS2 owners don't have half a brain. They don't know what a CPU or a motherboard is. They just think "Well, its a playstation so it must be good."

5. If your idea of gaming is limited to this, what kind of gamer are you?

6. This one seems like a stretch from the beginning. Seems like someone ran out of things to bitch about.

7. If you call getting 2 games, a controller S, and a great system for $200 too expensive, get help. Oh, and we don't have to shell out $30 for a memory card to save games.

This article was obviously written by a 13 year old. I think you need to find some better references Mr. Craig.

Update:
Bahahaha, did anyone check out the rest of this site?

http://maddox.xmission.com/
This page is about me and why everything I like is great. If you disagree with anything you find on this page, you are wrong.
And the HTML skills are nothing short of extraordinary! :D

You sir remind me of my friend who thinks that just because he doesn't have/can't afford something, it sucks, and everything he owns rules. Now what do you have to say?

saturnotaku
12-10-02, 01:34 PM
I have to say that site looks like it would be a great candidate for the Something Awful Link of the Day! :D

saturnotaku
12-10-02, 02:08 PM
Another gem:

I'm not hell bent on the ruin of the Xbox, and I'll eventually buy one

The guy/girl/blob obviously has the mental capacity of something from a lower order of life. I think he wants to be like JeffK, except he's failing miserably in that JeffK is actually funny.

CraigGen
12-10-02, 02:18 PM
Typical replies from YANKS.

Yanks, love their own ****ty electronics, thats why they love the **** Xbox.

And oohhh the irony of stncttr908, calling ME a fanboy.

You should listen to yourself sunny boy, typical XBox fanboy ****e.

I've owned and played more systems and games than anyone on this forum, yet Xbox reeks of pure BS.
It's games are sooo f*cking shallow that you could drown amoeba
in them.
It's all about pretty DEMOS, and screw the gameplay.

And don't give me any of that Halo ****e, because Halo was written for and on a PC. M$ stole the company and the game.
Heck, they couldn't even come up with a game like this so they do what they always do when they lack talent, they buy the company, lol !!

And do you, Mr. Craig, run a Microsoft OS?

Where did I say it was any good ?
Infact, where have I ever said that ANY MS OS is any good ?

The Gamecube is about having fun
The PS2 is about having exclusives, and top notch games
And the PC is about staying ahead of them all, both technically, and in it's unique games.

The Xbox is about TRYING to be something it will NEVER be. Face the facts.

Oh, and here's the latest sales figures

USA
XBX 3,100,212¹
GCN 2,495,841¹
PS2 11,819,000¹

Japan
XBX 276,700²
GCN 2,088,053²
PS2 9,926,278²

Europe
XBX 700,000³
GCN 850,000³
PS2 9,000,000³

Total
XBX 4,080,012 10.13%
GCN 5,433,894 13.49%
PS2 30,745,278 76.36%

¹Based on TRST data
²Based on Media Create for 2002 data
³Based on THQ conf. call

Says it all really.
Oh, and look at those pathetic Jap figures, lol!!
The thing is being outsold by a coffee maker in Japan, and they don't even drink coffee, lol !!
I guess the japs have taste.

saturnotaku
12-10-02, 02:27 PM
Here's your free lesson in Japanese culture 101: The Japanese are fiercely loyal to everything that is their own. If they have a choice between something that is homegrown and something made anywhere else in the world (that includes US, Britain, Russia, and Outer Mongolia) they are going to pick their own because of their sense of belief in their own superiority. That's why foreign cars don't sell for cr@p in Japan, same goes for electronics, consoles, whatever. It's not a matter of taste, it's a matter of "our **** doesn't stink."

I've owned and played more systems and games than anyone on this forum

Oh then please let me bow to your greatness, Mr. Almighty console player. :rolleyes:

saturnotaku
12-10-02, 02:32 PM
Halo was written for and on a PC.

Wrong - it was originally written on and for the Mac.

Matthyahuw
12-10-02, 02:43 PM
CraigGen, STFU