PDA

View Full Version : bfv Q

InqWoN1776
04-07-05, 07:39 PM
I started playing bfv again today. I didn't realize how bad the bot ai in sp was until today. I did google and couldn't find anything about making bot ai better. Is there a mod or anything that will make the bot ai in sp better? I really can't take it how all the bots start going after only me... or aren't doing anything at all.

CaptNKILL
04-07-05, 11:26 PM
I really doubt theres a smart mod for bots. Considering the amount of programming it requires to make decent AI, I dont think any modders would do such a thing.

The BF series has always had pretty crappy bots. The best use I have found for them is a good stress reliever. Set their skill and CPU usage to the lowest possible, then start a 64 person game full of them. Its so fun to mow down dozens of mindless bots, and its a good way to learn the maps without getting sniped instantly by good players or overly accurate bots.

That said, I only really did this in BF1942. BF:V just wasnt fun at all for me, so I just never played it much.

MustangSVT
04-07-05, 11:39 PM
You need to play Battlefield Vietnam online. That's the only way it'll be any good or any fun.

InqWoN1776
04-08-05, 10:35 AM
Yeah, I'm probably going to play online more. I hope they make the ai better in the next bf. Captn do you know how to lengthen the battles?

carkis
04-08-05, 12:43 PM
Have you tried increasing the ticket count? That should do it

InqWoN1776
04-09-05, 12:57 AM
edit: Is that the admin.setTicketRatio ??? or just the score limit.