PDA

View Full Version : FS: Noisetaker Series 470WWatt Plus more!

gate1975mlm
04-08-05, 10:09 AM
FS: Noisetaker Series 470WWatt Plus more!

I am selling a Brand New never opened Enermax EG475P-VE (24P) Noisetaker Series 470Watt ATX 12V v2.0 PSU! This has a PCI Express Connector! This is a very Quiet Power Supply! Also I am giving you for FREE a Sound Blaster Audigy Card! It is used but in perfict working conditsion! It looks & Acts like new! Also Free copy of Adobe photoshop Elements 2.0 Retail CD! This is not a copy from the retail cd!! I will even give you PowerDVD 5 Deluxe if you want it. I think this is a good deal!

I am looking to get $138 I will ship it by UPS for free!
Manufacturer's Features/Specifications

Smart Dual Fan Function
Dual +12V Rails
High Efficiency (80% Efficiency)
Ring Core Technology
Voltage/Current Protection
OCP-Over Current Protection
UVP-Under Current Protection
OVP-Over Voltage Protection
OLP-Over Load Protection
OTP-Over Temperature Protection
SCP-Short Circuits Protection.
ATX 12V V2.0 Compatible
S-ATA connectors
PCI Express Graphic Card Power connector

PayPal Only Please!

I ship with UPS!

I really need money I hope someone will buy my stuff!

Thanks Guys

jake_maveric_05
04-08-05, 05:27 PM
Whats type of sound blaster audigy card is it? 4.0,5.1,6,ect? and........................... (w/opics)

SLippe
04-08-05, 05:57 PM
Do you have an eBay ID, Heatware ID, etc.? An email and some pictures would help also. Why are you including all that stuff with it? Is the sound card an Audigy 2?

gate1975mlm
04-08-05, 07:00 PM
Hey guys Its the First Audigy card. 5.1 sound. I really want to sell the power suppy. So by giving some stuff with it I was hoping to sell it faster. I have an Audigy 2 ZS so I don't need the Audigy 1 now. The power supply is still in it box which was never opened! And the Audigy has been used but is really like new. I really take care of my stuff. I will post pics later on.

saturnotaku
04-08-05, 07:08 PM
Still didn't answer the question of whether or not you have eBay or Heatware references. If you can't provide 'em, you can't sell stuff here. Period.

gate1975mlm
04-08-05, 07:12 PM
Still didn't answer the question of whether or not you have eBay or Heatware references. If you can't provide 'em, you can't sell stuff here. Period.

Ebay! :)

saturnotaku
04-08-05, 07:29 PM
Received a PM that this is being sold on eBay. Thread closed.