PDA

View Full Version : WTT: BFG 6800 GT OC AGP8x

ViN86
04-09-05, 11:44 AM
im lookin to get into SLI over the summer, so right now im considering selling/trading my BFG 6800 GT.

k, heres the deal, i am willing to trade my BFG 6800 GT AGP and pay cash for a BFG 6800 GT PCI-X card. only problem is im not sure how many people (if any) will think this is a deal or anything, heh. im just hopin someone has been lookin for an AGP 6800 GT and has a BFG 6800 GT PCI-X lyin around (not likely at all).

if you would like to trade another version of 6800 GT PCI-X, please let me know, as i will consider.

the card is the new dual fan heatsink design (some ppl are not fans). it has been OC'd only a few times for benching and the numbers in my sig are what it maxes out at. i dont overclock and game with it, cause default speeds are enough for the games i run.

feel free to call me crazy and what not. figured it was worth a shot to try, heh.

eBay username: trfman01
all good references, just havent sold anything yet.

ViN86
04-10-05, 10:47 AM
willing to sell the card as well. just got the card at the end of january, and it has been run at stock speeds (370/1000). card still retails for $400, and i paid $420 for it.

lookin to get $325 for the card, as it is only about 2.5 months old. package will include everything that came with the package (book,CD,box,DVI/AGP converter,molex splitter,and card of course). lifetime warranty is still valid as well.

eBay: trfman01
as stated before, havent sold anything, but all the feedbacks i have are positive.