PDA

View Full Version : FS: GeForce FX5700 LE 256mb

rvvae
04-15-05, 01:43 AM
Anyone who is looking for a decent video card, I have a GeForce FX5700 LE 256mb AGP 8x which was never used and has been in my storage bin for a week now. $50 is a fair offer. Anyone who wants it at this price or offer a better offer may apply. Whatever the offer is, this will INCLUDE shipping so it should all be good. If you would like more info, you may contact me regarding that.

Cheers :D

ricercar
04-15-05, 02:28 AM
Even as a n00b--make that especially as a n00b--you're gonna get your ass flamed by Saturnotaku or another mod if you don't follow forum rules. You need to post your refereces such as feedback with eBay or Heatware. You have been warned.

No one is going to buy a one-post wonder sale without references. But, heck, I'd consider buying a 256M NV36 card for $50 CAN if you have good references.

Kickus_assius
04-15-05, 03:01 AM
He might be willing to ship first, so let's turn down the flames for now.

rvvae
04-16-05, 04:35 PM
I apologize. I must have mis-read the forum rules. Just one question, I do not know about this heatware thing so if you care to enlighten me on how to post such as thing. This is my first time on the forums.

Ricercar, I must warn you that you are stereotyping me with a pre-judgement that I do not like. I am an anti-racist and share everyones view equally. Second, I'm a Canadian that takes pride in living among many national heritage a.k.a. Mosaic. So please becareful in what you say.

[EDIT] Ok. I've carefully re-read the forum posting rules. It states that I may substitute my eBay feedback profile for my Heatwave (which I currently do not have) to post on my for sale thread. It also states that it is acceptable to link my feedback profile which I will do. Here's the link to my profile: http://feedback.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=rvvae-adder and my user ID is rvvae-adder.

This is a message for the mods. If you noticed anything that I have not complied or am suppose to put in, please let me know. Since I'm new here and am trying to make sure I follow the rules as it is quite different on every forum I've been on. Thanks.

ricercar
04-16-05, 04:56 PM
Ricercar, I must warn you that you are stereotyping me with a pre-judgement that I do not like. I am an anti-racist and share everyones view equally. Second, I'm a Canadian that takes pride in living among many national heritage a.k.a. Mosaic. So please becareful in what you say

I am always careful what I say. I have nothing to retract.

You're going to have to explain your "racist" reference. Are you suggesting I made a racist comment? I see none. Do you believe n00b is a racist term? It is not.

n00b is short for new-bie, which describes people who are new to the board, such as you are. Being a n00b is not a steretype, although many n00bs share many characteristics, notably ignorance of forum rules. You demonstrated ignorance of forum rules when you failed to post eBay or Heatware references.

I'll repeat for emphasis. I have nothing to retract. I choose my words carefully and I do not always try to be polite.

See http://www.heatware.com/support_faq.php#1 for an explanation of heatware.

rvvae
04-16-05, 05:03 PM
Sorry about the terms but I find that rather offensive. I refer new people as guests because I've heard people use noob as a very offensive term against others and I've had to deal with that quite a lot with my virtual squadron here in town. We play Lock On: Modern Air Combat and the guys tends to be very rude which is one of the reasons I'm usually very friendly.

Anyways, Thanks for clearing your side of the story. I felt you were saying it offensively but I guess you weren't. :sry: I do apologize for that. Anyhow, I did manage to look around the forum and manage to find out about the Heatwave thing. Thanks for making sure that I correct my mistakes. :D I appreciate it.

ricercar
04-16-05, 05:06 PM
Back on topic:
Can you tell us please what company is the manufacturer of the card (ASUS, BFG, MSI, XFX, Gainward, etc.) and what is the model number of your card if any?

rvvae
04-16-05, 05:20 PM
I probably should be more polite to people. Peopel say I am intolerant of other's mistakes only slightly less than I am of my own.

Back on topic:
Can you tell us please what company is the manufacturer of the card (ASUS, BFG, MSI, XFX, Gainward, etc.) and what is the model number of your card if any?

Oh, my apologies. I thought I did. LOL. Here's the information that I'm able to get out of it:

nVidia GeForce FX5700LE
256MB DDR2 Ram
AGP4x/8x
Model#: HYFX57
1 DVI/ 1 VGA Connection
1 S-Video Outlet

This card appears to have come directly from nVidia as there is no manufacture label on it. If necessary, I will post pics of the box, the card and the items it comes with.

rvvae
04-19-05, 03:08 AM
My guess is that nobody is interested? That's not a problem. It was worth a try since I'm still fairly new here. Hope I can get some new stuff and sell stuff for a great price.