PDA

View Full Version : Next-Gen Madden Unveiling Saturday

jAkUp
04-19-05, 12:10 AM
http://www.easports.com/games/madden06/nextgen.jsp

:eek:

stncttr908
04-19-05, 12:17 AM
"Well, we're the only game in town now, and we know people will buy our game anyway, improvements or not. So, on that note, we're going to really stop trying now."

I'm going to pirate this, and I'm not afraid to admit it.

|MaguS|
04-19-05, 05:43 AM
Im just not going to buy it... and not be a thieving jackass.

Mr_LoL
04-19-05, 06:54 AM
"Well, we're the only game in town now, and we know people will buy our game anyway, improvements or not. So, on that note, we're going to really stop trying now."

I'm going to pirate this, and I'm not afraid to admit it.

Same i for one will pirate this and be a theiving jackass

Jocomp10
04-19-05, 07:27 AM
I'll be the first to say that if the graphics realy look like that I would definentaly get it regardless of how "evil" EA is.

saturnotaku
04-19-05, 07:30 AM
I can't wait for Tiger Woods to start looking that good.

vX
04-19-05, 09:48 AM
I dont understand why people are gonna pirate a game because it's the only one in town, thats ridiculous. EA is doing what every other company tries to do, survive. They buy people out, they do what they have to do to make money, thats it. I don;t hate them for it, cause I and all of you, whether you want to admit it or not, would be doing the same thing if you were in the same situation. Does it suck as a gamer and as someone who loves football to only have one option for my fix this year? Yes. But tough titty, just have to deal with it. I'm not gonna ruin my soul and steal something because of a developing monopoly. =p

Can't wait to see what the next-gen stuff looks like, I still say that pic above is a fmv type movie and not actual gameplay.

six_storm
04-19-05, 10:15 AM
That screenshot is more than likely not actual gameplay. It is probably a cut-scene, pre rendered stuff. Madden is an awful game anyways, ESPN is a whole lot better IMO.

ragejg
04-19-05, 10:19 AM
I'm only gonna say this once. We do not AT ALL condone dicussion of pirating games here in the nV News forums. This is warez talky, and is seriously not cool here. We all have our own feelings on this subject, but this forum itself, well, it is not for the purpose of talking about pirating a damn thing. Sorry guys, but this thread needs to close. Go somewhere else and talk about pirating games.