PDA

View Full Version : Ageia? whats happened?

rasseru
04-25-05, 07:20 AM
they seem to have dissapeared... T_T

i hope this isnt bad news, ive been trying to go there for a while now and there isnt anything to say 'website being up-graded' or anything..

maybe this should be in the rumor mill... maybe they have been bought by someone?? seemed to make the most sense to be put on the GPU card, didnt it..

does anyone know anything?? help! im in a panic.. wheres my PPu :(

jAkUp
04-25-05, 11:12 AM
They will be at E3 in May. Nothing has happened.

rasseru
04-25-05, 04:10 PM
oh good. *sob* i thought id lost her.. so close and yet so *sob* far..

i hope at E3 they have a ton of demos and game support to show. and i hope that there is ample coverage here every night ;) living in the UK sucks sometimes.. thanks for the kind words of support JakUp.. *sob* in my hour of need *sob*

SH64
04-25-05, 04:27 PM
They will be at E3 to demonestrate thier PPU on UE3.

& in case you missed this interview .. it might be a good read too! ;)
http://www.gdhardware.com/interviews/agiea/001.htm

rasseru
04-25-05, 09:10 PM
ive read just about as much as i can on the chaps from ageia. they need me marketting them for sure.. i could sell their product to the masses. that board they use should not be green, thats so 80's. it should be, like 'hologram colour' and their pictures are too 'bill gates'.. thats too 90's... they need to have green skin and tattoos. heh then people would buy it np. could you imagine it?

"who cares what it does (the ppu) look who made the thing! " :)

i love this statement from the second page also..

"The five founders of Ageia all met at a fabless semiconductor company called MinMax technologies seven years ago. We focused on building a large switch" (!)

haha makes me rofl. i wonder how large the switch was.. like hulk sized or what?

jAkUp
04-25-05, 11:07 PM
They have a booth downstairs, I'm gonna check them out at E3 hopefully get to talk to a few of them... any questions you want me to ask?

superklye
04-25-05, 11:17 PM
They have a booth downstairs, I'm gonna check them out at E3 hopefully get to talk to a few of them... any questions you want me to ask?
Card price?
Benefits in current games? Are there any?