PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith Game

Sazar
04-29-05, 12:08 AM
I just saw some promo's for it on tele for Xbox.

Game looks awesome with nice in game footage.

If someone finds more info on this, please post :D

http://www.lucasarts.com/ep3/indexFlash.html

http://www.lucasarts.com/ep3/mini-site.html

Lfctony
04-29-05, 01:18 AM
I can't wait for it, only 1 week left. But, I have a dilemma. Xbox or PS2? :D

Sazar
04-29-05, 08:26 AM
Xbox will have better gfx and frame rate I would think?

CHEVYMAN_02
04-29-05, 09:41 AM
I am going to pick for PS2. I know that the gfx will look better on XBOX but still i don't XBOX and don't plan to get one anytime soon.

Lfctony
04-29-05, 03:12 PM
From what I read on a Gamespot preview, the game will look identical on both systems, but during certain stressing moments that might go unnoticed on the XB, the PS2 might suffer from stuttering. There have been games though that are better on one system compared to the other, that's what I'm waiting for, a review. :)

Sazar
04-29-05, 03:13 PM
I loved the ad for the game. Thats what got me really excited because they had an in-game battle between Ben and Ani.

Lfctony
04-29-05, 03:25 PM
I've read the book and the comic already. Also read Labyrinth of Evil, and I'm currently reading Shatterpoint and have 5 New Jedi Order books to read after that. :) Can't wait for the film, and I love Star Wars. Plus you get lightsaber action, which I enjoy greatly. If it's anything similar to Onimusha or God of War, it will be a good game.

Slybri
04-30-05, 11:50 AM
Been hungry for some good Lightsaber action. That Lego Star Wars thing was to kiddie to satisfy me and Jedi Academy was lame. Can't wait for this game. Hopefully I'll have my new HDTV by then, to really rock the PS2.
I'd be neat if they had 2-player in this game, Obi-wan and Anakin, vs. or co-op.

Read the ep.3 novel and Shatterpoint, by Matt Stover. He's a great writer with a cool style, which really suprised me. (Most of the SW novels are written by Military sci-fi hacks and are unreadable.) It's a good story, but not many suprises. We all know what happens, and how. I just hope that dumb "Jedi Baby" scene with Yoda isn't really in the movie...

Shamrock
04-30-05, 10:37 PM
It isnt worth my time if it isnt coming to PC.

Slybri
05-07-05, 11:47 AM
Turns out it DOES in fact have Multiplayer...both Co-Op and VS.
Pretty cool game. So many combos your head will explode. Been trying to kill Dooku all night. It ain't easy.
If you are afraid of spoilers before seeing the movie, don't play this game. It's got video clips straight from the movie and it follows the plot pretty closely.
I really hate Gen. Grievous' voice. I thought it would be cooler.

Vagrant Zero
05-07-05, 11:57 AM
It isnt worth my time if it isnt coming to PC.

I'm glad it's not coming out for the PC. Some games play better with controllers and pure-on action games in the vein of Devil May Cry defintely play better on a console. The PC would just butcher them into a click-fest.

ynnek
05-07-05, 12:39 PM
i don't know why more people just don't get controller adaptors for the PC.

CHEVYMAN_02
05-07-05, 12:43 PM
i have it. it is a great game. Although it has spoilers in the game.

Lfctony
05-07-05, 04:28 PM
Well, IGN officially sucks. They gave the game a 4.5. Yeah right. I'd give it at least an 8. Other sites gave it 8 and above, but they must be pretty stupid, because IGN says so.

Nitz Walsh
05-07-05, 09:05 PM
I'm glad it's not coming out for the PC. Some games play better with controllers and pure-on action games in the vein of Devil May Cry defintely play better on a console. The PC would just butcher them into a click-fest.
Uh...so you get the appropriate controller for the PC. Duh.

ChrisRay
05-07-05, 09:23 PM
i don't know why more people just don't get controller adaptors for the PC.

No freaken crap. I bought a Saitek Rumble Pad for 29.99 and I use it all the time. Its especially good for emulators...