PDA

View Full Version : My San Diego Core Is Shipped!!! Yay!!!

lytalbayre
04-29-05, 10:38 PM
My San Diego cores on the way!! AT LEAST I HOPE!!

I ordered a 3700+ and an evga pci-e 6800 ultra on one order like 2 weeks ago.

I just received a fedex notice saying a package was shipping. At first I didn't know what it was, but the fedex tracking notice had a reference number that matched this order!!

Now, I'm just crossing my fingers that I'm not just being shipped the graphics card and no cpu (though if they were going to do this, you would think they would have shipped the card out within 2-3 days of placing order)... I'm also worried it might be the wrong cpu...

Another amazing thing is that this item was shipped via second day air even though my original order was for ground!

LET ME TELL YOU IF IT IS MY CHIP, AND IT"S SHIPPING A WEEK EARLIER THAN I THOUGHT PLUS THERE WAS A FREE UPGRADE IN SHIPPING, THEN I WILL PRAISE MONARCHCOMPUTER.COM EVERY WHERE I CAN!!

Everyone keep your fingers crossed for me.

SH64
04-29-05, 11:03 PM
*keeps fingers crossed* . hope all goes well :)

jAkUp
04-29-05, 11:04 PM
good luck! Let us know how it OC's!!!

|JuiceZ|
04-29-05, 11:20 PM
Good luck man :)

lytalbayre
04-30-05, 02:21 AM
IT'S NOW OFFICIAL!! MY NEW CPU IS ON IT'S WAY!!

and should be here by next Tuesday.... I might just have to call in sick on Wednesday :D

I've never written a hardware review, but maybe now's my chance.... and I'm sure everyone, including me, will be excited to see how this baby performs!!

Thanks for the best wishes. I'll update you all with results as I get them.

lytalbayre
04-30-05, 02:21 AM
Oh yeah, official because I received a confirmation of shipment from monarch about 30 minutes ago via email.

WOOT!

Pandora's Box
04-30-05, 08:20 AM
lol, dont have a heart attack now...if that happend the cpu would unfortunately have to be given to me...wouldnt want that now would we,....or would we...mwhaahaa :p :rolleyes: