PDA

View Full Version : Is there a program BESIDES "NHANCER" to change SLI game settings?

newls1
05-02-05, 10:26 AM
I like Nhancer, but on my other computer, I dont want to install the .NET framework stuff. Is there a program that does the same thing as NHANCER, but doesn't require the .NET framework?

Grestorn
05-02-05, 10:40 AM
I like Nhancer, but on my other computer, I dont want to install the .NET framework stuff. Is there a program that does the same thing as NHANCER, but doesn't require the .NET framework?
I don't know another program that does the same thing, sorry.

What is your reason for not wanting to install .NET? It's about as harmfull to your computer as DirectX, maybe even less so...

H-street
05-02-05, 01:43 PM
coolbits + Nvidia control panel lets you do pretty much the same as Nhancer..

i should note you can also edit/add profiles directly by editing hte nvapps.xml file.

Golden Sample
05-02-05, 03:19 PM
coolbits + Nvidia control panel lets you do pretty much the same as Nhancer..

i should note you can also edit/add profiles directly by editing hte nvapps.xml file.

Hi

Yeah, "Coolbits" is doing it just fine.

Try it!

Bye

ChrisRay
05-02-05, 06:19 PM
Check out my 6600GT SLI investigation.

Gator
05-03-05, 06:38 AM

http://www.*********.com/utilities/nvidia/sli/index.php

SH64
05-03-05, 08:31 AM
http://www.*********.com/utilities/nvidia/sli/index.php

NVAO is good , unfortunatly it dosent let you run games on AFR2 mode (AFR with compatability flags)
some games only run best on AFR2 .. like NFS:HP2.

Gator
05-04-05, 10:25 AM
NVAO is good , unfortunatly it dosent let you run games on AFR2 mode (AFR with compatability flags)
some games only run best on AFR2 .. like NFS:HP2.

Indeed. The ebst program remains Nhancer.

Newls1, to be honest there is nothing wrong with having .Net framework installed on your computer. Install it once and you will never notice it, I certainly don't. Only thing you may have to do is if you are the only person that uses your computer, you'll wanna set your login ID as default and automatic. The .Net installation disabled auto-login, but it's easy enough to re-enable.