PDA

View Full Version : New Battlefield 2 Screenies

jAkUp
05-04-05, 12:09 AM
http://media.pc.gamespy.com/media/677/677882/imgs_1.html?fromint=1

Some shots look really good, while others... well... not so good...

:afro:

Fuku2
05-04-05, 12:18 AM
I have to see the game running on my computer before I can judge it. It looks decent in the shots but you never know. What settings is that on? You might not be able to see certain things unless it's in motion and not even in the movies we've seen. When it's out, we'll know. It looks good enough for me.

-=DVS=-
05-04-05, 12:50 AM
I don't like EA , even though ScreenShots look nice ill wait for demo , and it better impress me if they want my cash :D

Edge
05-04-05, 03:06 AM
Wow, that has to be some of the most inconsistant graphics I've ever seen. Some parts look amazing, while others make it look like a BF1942 mod. We'll have to see how it turns out once we actually get a chance to play the game. Though some of their specs sound pretty rediculous...does THAT really recommend a gig of RAM?

jAkUp
05-04-05, 03:12 AM
Considering its EA... its probably poorly coded with memory leaks abound.. thats why you see such high system requirements :D

Gaco
05-04-05, 04:46 AM
When Boomtown got to play Battlefield 2 for two days in a row, they said that it was awesome and so on, but surprisingly the most disappointing aspect of the game was the graphics. Not that it was bad or anything terrible, but they had espected a little more.

Anyhow, they ended up with saying that "it might have been because they played in 800*600 medium settings". Well go figure :rolleyes:

I still think the game will look absolutely great in a high resolution and high graphics settings :)