PDA

View Full Version : Need help

kribz
05-09-05, 11:59 AM
I have a Geforce 6600 ( 256 mb ) and i have some probs :(
i can't play mohaa with it Medal of Honor allied assault butt
i can play others games excepted mohaa :( can anyone help me ?

Strahd
05-09-05, 12:22 PM
No one can help you. We need to know what errors you are getting if any, what are the complete spec's of your system. More info please!!

saturnotaku
05-09-05, 01:02 PM
MOHAA has a game profile built into the drivers that turns on the OpenGL extension limit that's required for the game to run. Go into the control panel, and there is a listing of game profiles available. Select the one for MOHAA, hit apply, then try to run the game. It should work fine.

kribz
05-09-05, 01:58 PM
and if that doesn't work ?

saturnotaku
05-09-05, 02:08 PM
Why don't you try it, then if it doesn't work and you're absolutely certain you didn't mess something up, list the exact error message you're getting along with the rest of your system specs: motherboard/CPU, amount of RAM, operating system, etc.

kribz
05-09-05, 03:08 PM
My pc just crashes no error just crash :(

saturnotaku
05-09-05, 03:13 PM
OK, there's a problem here. You have to be more specific about the problems you are having in order for us to be able to help you. We are not mind readers nor are we able to sit in front of your computer. You must be as detailed as possible.

When does the game crash? Does the game attempt to launch then drop you back to the desktop? What are your system specs (this is at least the third time we have asked for this)? What video driver versions are you using? Did you even attempt to try and load the game through the driver's built-in profile?

We can only help you if you can help us by providing as much and as specific information as you can.