PDA

View Full Version : Rockstar Announces "Bully"

jAkUp
05-09-05, 03:56 PM
Rockstar has announced Bully, which is going to be released in October 2005 for the PS2 and the Xbox. As the title implies, Bully will take us back to the schoolyard and as a troublesome schoolboy, you'll have to stand up to bullies, get picked on by teachers, play pranks on malicious kids, win or lose the girl, and ultimately learn to navigate the obstacles of the fictitious reform school, Bullworth Academy.

Hmmm... definetely unique :)

http://www.actiontrip.com/link.phtml?http://xbox.boomtown.net/en_uk/articles/art.view.php?id=8112

Edge
05-09-05, 03:59 PM
Haha, well, certainly not what I expected from Rockstar. Do you get to pimp the schoolgirls and hire hitmen to assasinate the teachers :D

Yet another game to keep an eye on at E3. If nothing else, it should at least stand out a little from the first person shooters and action games.

Parts
05-09-05, 05:18 PM
It sounds awesome if its free roaming like GTA, add in some RPG elements of being RPing a kid and you got a winner game imo. Where like going to class and what you do in class affects your rep and stuff, thatd be neat. beat up kids on the playground and get caught, goto the office etc.. tell off teachers and all that.

leca
05-09-05, 05:20 PM
If this game gets banned, I won't be to surprised at all.

But I am in a rush this morning, so I can not stay to explain my self.....Iam sure you can figure it out tho.

Vagrant Zero
05-09-05, 05:39 PM
I plan to sleep my way out of trouble. They'd better have some hot teachers.

Bad_Boy
05-09-05, 06:17 PM
sounds good. but speaking of rockstar, anybody got any "warriors" screens? :D

Parts
05-09-05, 06:47 PM
I wish, I still think it sucks theyre remaking that movie :(

Bad_Boy
05-09-05, 08:03 PM
I wish, I still think it sucks theyre remaking that movie :(
yeah they will probally update it and ruin it, sucks :(
hopefully the game will be good.

directed by the same guy who made man on fire, which i liked alot, so hopefully the warriors remake isnt too bad. i also hear MTV is incharge of the movie so thats a negative :/

i need to quit gettin off topic :p

Slyder
05-10-05, 01:09 PM
If this game gets banned, I won't be to surprised at all.

Me neither...

I give it a week before some middle aged mother sticks her nose in where its not wanted as per usual. :rolleyes:

Vagrant Zero
05-10-05, 01:46 PM
Me neither...

I give it a week before some middle aged mother sticks her nose in where its not wanted as per usual. :rolleyes:

There should specific laws in relation to middle-aged mothers and breathing...namely, don't do it.